Jump to content
 Share

Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Recommended Posts

Posted  Edited by Coomi - Edit Reason: misspelled

Steam Name(s): Gengar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

 

Admin that banned you: PapiJesu

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Mute

 

Why should you be unbanned?

 

To start this appeal off I know some of you have your reservations about me being unmuted/ungagged, but I would be given another chance since I believe a good chunk of time has passed. Since I have been Permamuted I have definitely been trying to work on my temper and my word choices, as some staff can probably recall I usually just call people some random fruit now and try to keep my tiltedness to a minimum, I still occasionally call people retarded but I am still trying to work on it. Even in the Discord when talking with everyone I try to not take banter too seriously and take it on the chin. Like I said in the past I don't mind being permagagged too much it's mainly the mute that annoys me because of the circumstances I was muted on but for now I'm just asking for a chance to prove myself with an unmute.

 

Uh Explaining my comms ig?

ocmms.thumb.png.e674e7bc2540247c0e1f2c537c0c0751.png Hopefully you guys can read that and find it in your hearts to give me a chance to prove that I've reformed a bit and want to be a better part of the community

 

Edited by Coomi
misspelled

Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I’m personally against this. You have a long history of being toxic and using slurs when slurs were not needed. I believe your excuse was using it as a substitute for a word that’s not even banned on the server after being asked to stop using said slur. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, PapiJesu said:

I’m personally against this. You have a long history of being toxic and using slurs when slurs were not needed. I believe your excuse was using it as a substitute for a word that’s not even banned on the server after being asked to stop using said slur. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Hey man I get it but the history with slurs was from when I first joined the server and was a bit stupid using the N word just cause it was very ingrained into my vocabulary but it is not anymore. and the M word yeah I get it now and I haven't been saying it at all and I'm hoping that if I do get a chance I can prove to you that I am changed for the better


Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If it were up to me and me alone I would say no. You've demonstrated a clear lack of maturity that doesn't lead me to believe that you are ready to be unmuted. Specifically what I'm talking about is when you randomly commented on someone's mute/ban appeal about your mute/gag being lifted, when it had nothing to do with you whatsoever, and then getting into it with another senior admin. It was then brought over to the Discord where you continued to go after the same topic. That all but guaranteed the mute/gag would stay in effect. But, this isn't up to only me. 


image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Roger Gunshot said:

If it were up to me and me alone I would say no. You've demonstrated a clear lack of maturity that doesn't lead me to believe that you are ready to be unmuted. Specifically what I'm talking about is when you randomly commented on someone's mute/ban appeal about your mute/gag being lifted, when it had nothing to do with you whatsoever, and then getting into it with another senior admin. It was then brought over to the Discord where you continued to go after the same topic. That all but guaranteed the mute/gag would stay in effect. But, this isn't up to only me. 

Very true I was in a really annoyed mindstate at the time and the comment was more a less just for fun and messing around I didn't think it would get that serious and the senior said something offhand about me and it just rubbed me the wrong way but I agree I shouldn't have brought it into the discord and I regret that and to Spazzin I'd like to apologize once again I don't know if you saw in the Discord a while ago when I apologized but once again I am sorry


Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


This might be insane for me to even say considering the past. But seeing that he has (mostly) behaved using admin chat, and also given the fact that he is technically an "adult" now, we should at least consider giving him a chance to act like one. The only problem I see with giving you another chance is the fact that we already have given you many chances. This is simply my opinion and I won't elaborate on it anymore than this post, this is more of an idea if anything.


Signature.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Coomi - Edit Reason: realized what he meant lol
35 minutes ago, NeoSundae said:

This might be insane for me to even say considering the past. But seeing that he has (mostly) behaved using admin chat, and also given the fact that he is technically an "adult" now, we should at least consider giving him a chance to act like one. The only problem I see with giving you another chance is the fact that we already have given you many chances. This is simply my opinion and I won't elaborate on it anymore than this post, this is more of an idea if anything.

Respectable  you guys could always just keep me on a tight leash and if I mess up just put me back to being permamuted, if I prove myself as reformed, great! but if I don't just put me back to being permamuted no harm no foul in a sense 😛 

Edited by Coomi
realized what he meant lol

Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Coomi said:

Respectable  you guys could always just keep me on a tight leash and if I mess up just put me back to being permamuted, if I prove myself as reformed, great! but if I don't just put me back to being permamuted no harm no foul in a sense 😛 

 

The only problem is your history. If you were to look at all of this with no context, it would be an easy no. The main reason I say I'd say give you a chance is because you haven't caused any problems for me. However, it could be a different case with other admins.

 


Signature.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...