grilledcheese

grilledcheese's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal STEAM_1:0:534708236

Posted  Edited by grilledcheese

Steam Name(s): cheesyfriedrice

SteamID: 76561199029682200

Admin that banned you: Pancakes

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was banned for shooting a explosive barrel that killed someone by accident I was not given a warning or any other punishments and was instantly banned by Pancakes I believe this is not fair as I wasn't even allowed to explain myself.

Edited by grilledcheese

The reason why I banned you for attempted mass rdm was that when the three people were huddled around the explosive barrel, you stared at them near the barrel for like a few seconds later. If the server managers think my ban was unjustified, then they'll probably unban you or whatever. That's up to them.

3 minutes ago, littlekind said:

I didn't intentionally mean to kill 2ppl and injure 1 I had no intent to do anyth i just wanted to see the barrel blow up

First of all, idk why you felt the need to use a different account but whatever. Second of all, if you wanted to see the barrel blow up, why did you shoot it when you KNEW there were three people there? That doesn't help your case at all.

Posted  Edited by Cuddlecakes
4 minutes ago, littlekind said:

I couldn't exactly tell how close ppl were to the barrel I js shot it it was rash decision but not a intentional one

Well if you couldn't tell, why did you take the risk? So you obviously saw them near the barrel but couldn't tell how close they were.... even though anyone could tell that they were pretty close. The thing you could have done was just asking them to move from the barrel. Or just.... not shoot it period.

Also for a rash decision, you sure took awhile staring at the barrel and the three guys for like five seconds before shooting. And five seconds is quite a lot in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by Cuddlecakes

Hi.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you likely did a rather rash decision by shooting the barrel, without thinking of the consequences of doing so.

As such the admin in charge of the ban and I have agreed to reduce your ban from a 1 week ban to a 4-day ban. In the future please be careful, especially when shooting explosive barrels carelessly as innocent, as it risks damaging other innocents. Furthermore please use the same forum account when appealing bans, rather than creating new ones and replying with them.

This appeal is completed and can now be closed.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png