Red___

Admin Application

Posted  Edited by Red

My name is Elliot my steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126490225

I am 13 years old born March 10th.

I have 5.24 hours on the CS:GO JB server.

I think I should be accepted because during the day not many admins are on due to work/school etc. I am on often so I could ''manage'' rule breakers when no one else is on the server. Also, I absolutely hate it when people break rules and most admins are busy, if there is a young admin (Me if accepted)  I could help out when others are not on.

I enjoy GFL JB, Know all rules, except a few, I am honest, not to strict but strict enough to punish for rule breakers.

Thank you for reading my application.

~Elliot

Edited by Red

Hi @Red, thanks for applying for our server!

I have to say, 5.24 hours is really not enough to become an admin in my opinion, not even close. If you seriously want to become an admin on the server, get your hours up before applying.

Also, I see the same shit on every admin application "no admins are online ... blah blah". This is not just you, so don't take this personally, but that is not a reason you should be accepted. For anyone who wishes to apply in the future, avoid putting this on your application. Unless of course the server is seriously lacking admins (which Jailbreak isn't IMO).

That was a little bit of a rant, but seriously, I have never even seen you on the server before, and I'm sure a lot of admins haven't either. 

Get your playtime up and get to know the community better, -1.

Posted  Edited by Red

I think that from 1:30PM to 3:00PM not many admins are on (I go on at that time) But its ok ill get some more hours.

Edited by Red

• 2 weeks later...