tony

Admin Application

Name: Tony Williams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15989814
Play-time: 40.5

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become admin because i find this server very fun and seeing how all the admins have good relationships, i would like to be apart of that too.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am friends with most of the admins and a lot of the community, i am active and know the rules, i see that the server gets really out of control when there are a lot of people playing and no admins around and i would like to help out with that by making this server and game mode to be a better experience for everyone. 
Extra information:

Posted  Edited by tony
Name: Tony Williams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15989814
Play-time: 49.2

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become admin because i find this server very fun and seeing how all the admins have good relationships, i would like to be apart of that too, another big part of why i would like to become admin is because i want to help the server stop all the rule breakers and also stop the people who are toxic and make the game un-enjoyable for other players
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am friends with most of the admins and a lot of the community, i am active and know the rules, i see that the server gets really out of control when there are a lot of people playing and no admins around and i would like to help out with that by making this server and game mode to be a better experience for everyone. 
Edited by tony

Posted  Edited by Dogger

Just so everyone knows, @tony's name in-game was aPotato and he has 52.65 hours.

Personally Tony, I don't think I know you well enough to judge whether or not you should become an admin, so for now I will stay neutral.

Here are some things I thing you could do though, 

- Get a mic. I'm not sure if you have a microphone or not, but I have never heard you use one.

- Get to know the admins. You don't need to be an admin to be our friends you know :)

- Get active on the forums. Show us you want to become a part of the community and that you are dedicated.

I will give you a full review later when I get to know you better.

Edited by Dogger

+1 

Pros:

• Fun to play with
  • Mature
  • Knows the rules
  • Messages me when something goes wrong on the server
  • Knows how to play ct and carry a bad ct team

What you can work on:

• Get to know admins better 
  • More active on forums GFL is a huge community =)

Cons:

• Not very active on forums

Posted  Edited by tony
On 10/22/2016 at 11:17 AM, Dogger said:

Just so everyone knows, @tony's name in-game was aPotato and he has 52.65 hours.

Personally Tony, I don't think I know you well enough to judge whether or not you should become an admin, so for now I will stay neutral.

Here are some things I thing you could do though, 

- Get a mic. I'm not sure if you have a microphone or not, but I have never heard you use one.

- Get to know the admins. You don't need to be an admin to be our friends you know :)

- Get active on the forums. Show us you want to become a part of the community and that you are dedicated.

I will give you a full review later when I get to know you better.

Hi Dogger, Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my application, I indeed have a mic. and am friends with most of the admins, though i am also getting to know them better each time we talk, and lastly, I am also trying to be more involved and active in the forums. @Dogger

Edited by tony

4 hours ago, bballallan said:

+1 

Pros:

• Fun to play with
  • Mature
  • Knows the rules
  • Messages me when something goes wrong on the server
  • Knows how to play ct and carry a bad ct team

What you can work on:

• Get to know admins better 
  • More active on forums GFL is a huge community =)

Cons:

• Not very active on forums

Hi Allan Thank you for taking the time out of your day in order to reply and give me your thought on my application. I am trying to get to know more of the admins and get to know each of them better every time I am able to see or talk to them, and I am also trying to be more active on the GFL forums by playing the mini games, entering give aways and giving my opinion on other's posts. @bballallan

Sorry for the later response.

I believe you would make a good admin.

Some good parts about you:

• You are very active.
  • You know rules very well.
  • You are mature most times.
  • You make the server fun when you're on.

Something you could work on:

• Try to increase forum activity.
  • Sometimes you like to mess with people a little too much.

Therefore, I'll give your application a +1

20 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Sorry for the later response.

I believe you would make a good admin.

Some good parts about you:

• You are very active.
  • You know rules very well.
  • You are mature most times.
  • You make the server fun when you're on.

Something you could work on:

• Try to increase forum activity.
  • Sometimes you like to mess with people a little too much.

Therefore, I'll give your application a +1

Hi pparrot, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reply and give me your opinion on me and my admin application. I am working on being more active on forums and I will be sure to limit myself to messing around. @Parrot

• 4 weeks later...

Could you explain this before i post on the application 

player_time.php?nameb64=YVBvdGF0byDjgrfi

This is your activity over the past 30 days 

player_time.php?nameb64=RGFya2xpbmc%3D&h

This is my activity over the past 30 days which shows what an Admin should be like.

I'll add more to the post once you have explained your recent play time to us.

For now its a -1

Achievements

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements