Nickote

Nickote unmute appeal

Steam Name(s): Nickote

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43787712

Admin that banned you:  Unknown

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma mute text and voice mic

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was not banned but my Mic and text are muted....it originally expired last night 1/6/21 at 1:26 am but i came on today and im perma muted so im trying to figure out what happened, i will admit I was horsing around with language and controversial subjects late last night, some things such as personal info about players as well.....i was just annoyed last night because one of the players (Jill) was not clear in communication towards me originally and had posted their personal info in game chat anyway when I had said, "hey guys whats your instagrams this is mine ____" and I typed that in.

In the end im an adult, I know better and i do like the server, i apologize for being obtuse and out of line, id like to be able to communicate with the community again. In regards to Jill if or when I see her i'll formally apologize to her.  Sorry to gfl and id like another chance. much appreciated.

No more harrasment or ads, no controversial subjects/ slurs.  i admit and own my actions.

thank you for taking the time to read my appeal guys.

1 hour ago, Nickote said:

No more harrasment or ads, no controversial subjects

Bruh you literally just posted a status linking infowars...

36 minutes ago, Ash said:

Bruh you literally just posted a status linking infowars...

and what is wrong with alternative media and me expressing that opinion and interest on MY profile.....its your choice to browse my profile. 

Muted by @Waylon Smithers (https://bans.gflclan.com/search/5ff55f72106cea1558a658ec?query=STEAM_0:1:43787712), please allow time for a response

1 hour ago, Nickote said:

and what is wrong with alternative media and me expressing that opinion and interest on MY profile.....its your choice to browse my profile. 

Please do not promote other websites on ours. See our forum rules regarding advertising.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Muted by @Waylon Smithers (https://bans.gflclan.com/search/5ff55f72106cea1558a658ec?query=STEAM_0:1:43787712), please allow time for a response

Please do not promote other websites on ours. See our forum rules regarding advertising.

oh im sorry I thought on our profile pages we could express private opinion.......i honestly only said that because i found a funny pic of alex jones which is on my cover

2 minutes ago, Nickote said:

oh im sorry I thought on our profile pages we could express private opinion.......i honestly only said that because i found a funny pic of alex jones which is on my cover

An expression of your opinion is very different from posting a link to a website with little additional content.

image.png

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

The mute and gag was because of racist and homo/transphobic comments you made.

You said 'there are no admins on so I can say [friendly word]'

You called player Jill a 'tranny' and 'a freak of nature'

All this right after getting off your other gag and mute.

Appeal denied.

Feel free to re-appeal in 1 month.

Achievements