Alexis

Funniest moment when Drunk?

What's your funniest moments when drunk? It could be directly or indirectly.

I remember it was my last week in Florida before I had to leave it behind because of Covid. My cousin, Jacob, drank nearly an entire bottle of Fireball and we were playing Dominos and rapping to his beats that he makes. At one point, he started laughing so much that he ended up puking and falling over the table we were playing on and just continued laughing. To me, I found that incredibly hilarious and disgusting, but still hilarious!

Have you had a moment like these? If so... share them!

Ha ha ha... not sure if this is really considered funny, but more of the best stories I have to tell

I was in a car with around 4 people, one was driving and I was sitting in the back with the other 3 people. (we were all drunk but the DRIVER WASN'T.) One of the uh, people next to me was on crack, legitimately, and decided that he wanted to climb out of the car entirely and hold his body to the car with one hand while the car was going 95 mph. Uh, there was a speed bump and his leg flew under the tire but he didn't feel it 👍

3 minutes ago, Bue. said:

Ha ha ha... not sure if this is really considered funny, but more of the best stories I have to tell

I was in a car with around 4 people, one was driving and I was sitting in the back with the other 3 people. (we were all drunk but the DRIVER WASN'T.) One of the uh, people next to me was on crack, legitimately, and decided that he wanted to climb out of the car entirely and hold his body to the car with one hand while the car was going 95 mph. Uh, there was a speed bump and his leg flew under the tire but he didn't feel it 👍

Damn, I wonder if they felt the pain when they woke up the next day. Lmao

9 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Damn, I wonder if they felt the pain when they woke up the next day. Lmao

They went to the Army that day so they probably felt it then LOL. 

Posted  Edited by flamie Alexis

Not sure if it's super funny but definitely my peak of being drunk. I vaguely remember but I was told more about it afterwards. On my 21st towards the end of the night I've been told that I got really drunk and became super affectionate and huggy and went around just kinda draping myself onto people, was told that I should probably go to bed. Anyway apparently it got to the point where my bf ended up just picking me up over his shoulder and just carrying me off to bed. Woke up with a splitting headache and some decent amount of vague regret.

Edited by flamie Alexis

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png

18 minutes ago, flamie Alexis said:

Not sure if it's super funny but definitely my peak of being drunk. I vaguely remember but I was told more about it afterwards. On my 21st towards the end of the night I've been told that I got really drunk and became super affectionate and huggy and went around just kinda draping myself onto people, was told that I should probably go to bed. Anyway apparently it got to the point where my bf ended up just picking me up over his shoulder and just carrying me off to bed. Woke up with a splitting headache and some decent amount of vague regret.

Imagine if you did this in a local bar as covid just started running rampant! Scary!

Nah but, apparently when I get drunk I'm a happy one, and I tend to just have a smile on my face all the time. Not sure, my uncle said so, so I believed him.

2 minutes ago, Alexis said:
11 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I went drunk bowling and broke my ankle.

That must of really hurt!

It did hurt, but not as much as I thought a broken bone would.  I thought I sprained it really bad.  The recovery was probably the most horrible part.  The cast can't go in the water and my foot would swell a lot...  swelling in a tiny cast would hurt a lot and hard to elevate it when I wasn't home.  You kind of forget how to walk even after a few weeks of being in cast and so I was very slow and cautious...  80 year olds could easily outpace me by the time was out of it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Okay so my moment when drunk when I was shown it was pretty funny. I was recorded mountain bike riding but it was on a bike ramp. I must of thought I was riding even tho the bike wasnt moving. I MANAGED TO DO A FRONT FLIP OFF THE BIKE SOMEHOW XD

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif

I dont have a ton of sfw drunk stories, but ill share my 2 favorites. My first favorite was my first time drinking with others. It was me, my girlfriend, a high school friend I had recently started hanging with, and my weed dealer. We all had our own bottle of choice and mine was jack Daniel, I drank a little over half the bottle within the first 15 mins and eventually got so drunk I had to sit outside cus I was puking every few minutes. We all went outside, lit a fire and just hung out and told stories until we sobered up and slept. 

My all-time favorite was when me, my roommate at the time, and 4 of our mutual friends turned our yard into an acre of airsoft field and got so wasted we played 3v3 ctf without armor. Afterwards we ordered an ungodly amount of papa John's and played rock band the rest of the night. Good times. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

11 minutes ago, Killes said:

Another big moment of mine is when I rant about the most stupid things comes to my mind for hours XD

Like you do in Discord Main already. Lol

2 minutes ago, RivalRevival said:

I dont have a ton of sfw drunk stories, but ill share my 2 favorites. My first favorite was my first time drinking with others. It was me, my girlfriend, a high school friend I had recently started hanging with, and my weed dealer. We all had our own bottle of choice and mine was jack Daniel, I drank a little over half the bottle within the first 15 mins and eventually got so drunk I had to sit outside cus I was puking every few minutes. We all went outside, lit a fire and just hung out and told stories until we sobered up and slept. 

My all-time favorite was when me, my roommate at the time, and 4 of our mutual friends turned our yard into an acre of airsoft field and got so wasted we played 3v3 ctf without armor. Afterwards we ordered an ungodly amount of papa John's and played rock band the rest of the night. Good times. 

Sounds like good times in-fucking deed.