Booster

A Rant About HNS

When I was 5 I used to play hide and seek with my friends. When this happened we would only be allowed to hide in the house or the backyard. When I go on this server I see people hiding, but when I say "found you!" nothing happens. This is one of the many issues that this server has. Another issue this server has is that there are maps that are entire cities. This is not ok and if my friends heard about this they would get their parents to tell everyone the right rules. Only at the house inside and the backyard! A major issue this server has is that there are people talking! You are not supposed to talk while you are hiding because that will giveaway their location! It would also sell out anyone who was hiding with you. Also there is a time limit, and that doesn't make sense! The game is supposed to end once everyone is found not when the time runs out! Also when does the pizza come? I always would get pizza after the game of hide and seek and it would be yummy! Yet there is not pizza! Also everyone is wearing blue which just reveals their location! You can't hide like that! That especially makes me extremely irate. Also why does there have to be administrators in hide and seek? Just follow the rules dumbos! Also why do I stop running some times? I can run forever when I play hide and seek in real life!! I'm sorry if this causes any controversy I just wanted to get this off my chest. I am fuming right now while typing this because thinking about all of this makes me so mad!!!!!! LIKE SUPER MAD!!!!!!!! Anyways, if you argue with any of my points, I'll tell my dad and he will beat you up (he is super strong!!)!

EVtwBzyUEAAzYrH.thumb.jpg.74b0f1c1b172c56cf3f39ac7c4b7354a.jpgShibaInu850.jpg.0ab71a8507e6a9b39cddcb1081212392.jpg

Posted  Edited by mbs

The most realistic thing is the the colour changing when you get found I loved my cloths switching from blue to red when I got found in real life 

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach