King_Wailord

Admin Application- King_Wailord

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord
Name: King_Wailord
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92938382
Play-time: 158 Hours

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to become an admin because it would allow me to do several things. First of all, I would be able to keep the server under control when other admins were not online. For example, if someone is mass-free-killing, or disobeying any simple rule, I would be able to punish or just explain to them what they did wrong. Very often when I try to contact an admin, they are simply not online, or in another game, making them unable to help. It would also be my pleasure to be able to help anyone with questions or concerns, and make sure that everyone gets what they deserve. I would also like to keep the server populated and fun, making sure that everyone is enjoying the complete jailbreak experience. Another main reason that I would love to be an admin is to be able to solve situations when they just get out of hand. example, today I was playing with a ct, and there were no admins online, but after a player repeatedly disobeyed rules he was vote-guarded off of the ct team. Then right after that, he just swapped right back and we were unable to make any difference. 
Why should we accept you?: I feel that there are several reasons that you should accept me as an admin. First, I've been playing on the server a lot recently, and have been active since about one month ago. I'm able to get online for around 1-4 hours each day and have read and fully understood the rules. I also believe that I am a pretty well-recognized player in the JB community, and becoming admin would help me built better relationships with the players as well as the GFL community as a whole.
Extra information: Original Birthplace was Derby, England, currently live in Indiana
Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Parrot

Sorry for the later response.

Anyway, I believe you would make a good admin.

Some good parts about you:

• You are very active.
  • You know all the rules very well from what I can tell.
  • You have a great deal of maturity while also keeping the server fun.
  • You have a very calm demeanor and don't seem to get upset easily when situations unfold.

Something you could work on:

• Try to spend some time on the Teamspeak so you can get to know everyone a bit better.
  • Your aim
  • Your knife :kappa:

Therefore, I'll give your application a +1

Edited by Parrot

Parrot pretty much said everything, I don't see anything wrong with you being admin.

Your active

You know the rules

Mature

And can handle situations

Messages me several times with screenshots of mass's and free-kills and alerts me when something went bad on the server.

+1

Good luck mate =)

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Forgot the colours

Sorry for the late reply

Positives

• You are active
  • Well known by most of JB
  • Fairly mature
  • I enjoy playing while your online
  • Know the rules pretty well
  • I believe i'm yet to see you free-kill anyone!!!

Negatives

• You haven't actually posted reports in the proper format
  • You haven't gotten active within the Jailbreak community
  • Get onto teamspeak dude

Things to improve on-

1. Get involved within the wider GFL
  2. Post some player reports in the player report forum
  3. Learn how to aim
  4. Don't kill me when i'm rebelling

Given the 2 last points on the things to improve on i will be giving you a -1

Actually im giving you a +1 

::x: