UGshadows

Missing the old days

Posted  Edited by UGshadows - Edit Reason: To add more

I haven't been on this shit in years. I miss everything to do with this community. I put my life into Jailbreak and old Purge and I actually miss that shit so much. Some of the best times ill ever have was on that. The countless hours of just playing and enjoying every minute of it to missing it all the time now just blows me away. 

The shit on jailbreak like the NcKz clan , the hockey puck speed glitch and knowing where every little secret to every map was. And not to mention the dance room music on " jb new summer" bro like damn... 

And the shit on from moving from the old DarkRP server to Purge when it first opened and just countless days and weeks spent on that server. Staying up all night with the homies making meth , counterfeit money , weed. Grinding for the Bugatti and the nice fucking cars. From the black out bases that got banned so quick to the hobo kingdoms and wars lmao. Then the mfs that would get on at like 3 in the morning and prop block spawn that shit was the best. The pudi pudi song that would be played like everyday to just fucking around. 

I'm just shit posting at this point, but I'm just writing out my thoughts lol. Hopefully if some of you read this you will just unlock times you forgot about or maybe the ones you still think about idk lol. If anyone does give af just write back some of your favorite shit that happen over the years or just talk lol.

Maybe one day we could see and old like Purge come back. That would literally be the best. I tried to get into other DarkRP servers but they're all just so shit and pay to win type shit and idk. The format GFL had for every server was just the best imo. 

Or if you just wanna talk or some shit put in your discord and maybe we can catch up if we used mess around and shit on these servers or message me if thats possible im not sure. 

Edit:

Literally just reinstalled Gmod just so i could sit and listen to the new summer music:(

gmod.PNG

Edited by UGshadows
To add more

23 minutes ago, Jat said:

you just got me thinking about jailbreak and how much fun i had on that shit it was the best

i wanna go back 😔

ong bro i had so much fun. If i could go back to that i would in a heartbeat. I played jailbreak till the day it fully died. it was so sad seeing it fade in right infront of me. I wish this shit would just come back i would play it all over again 

I have fond memories of old days too although I primarily played counter strike.  There were many days I'd play until the sun was rising and it was time to go to work or school.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

20 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I have fond memories of old days too although I primarily played counter strike.  There were many days I'd play until the sun was rising and it was time to go to work or school.

so many days and then days i wouldnt goto school from being sick and i would just get on purge to just escape i guess lol. I do wish i was able to get in touch with a bunch of people i would have considered friends and kept in talk. I have one that i still talk to this day pretty much daily and weve been friends for like 6 years now because we met on the JB server. Im glad i was lucky enough to have these memories with so many people from this community