Skittles

LiL Skits Admin Ap

Posted  Edited by Skittles

Name: Skittles™
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:150679559
Play-time: 200+ hrs on cs go, 45+ hrs on GFL Jailbreak

Why do you want to become an admin?:I think i should be an admin because i have been trying to do EVERYTHING you guys told me to fix/improve on, like submiting player reports (i haven't done this yet because for the most part people are doing good) i went from like 18 hrs to 45 hrs which is CRAZY for me of course i can't really get hours due to school I have of course like i said in my other admin app i have read ruels many times, and overall i want to be an admin for the community, and im pretty much known by the whole server and sometimes even new people will hear people start saying stuff like interacting with me some of those new people know me by that,
Why should we accept you?:  can help so many people with jailbreak, our server, or cs go in general. I think those reasons are VERY important. I hate i mean HATE it when there is a ct that shoots in the stack and kills everyone or a t that shoots from stack, and someone who mic spams, i know i could mute him but what about the rest of the server they have to deal with this guy yelling "IM TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED". So i want to do something about that, and not have everyone on the server spam 1 single admin that this guy is mass freekilling, so its not just a good thing for the server it is also good for the other admins and the staff to not have to deal with everyone spamming 1 admin
Extra information: I know I can also sometimes sound immature but believe me it is a work in progress. :):):):)

Edited by Skittles

lil skits ::D:

On 07/11/2016 at 0:47 AM, Skittles said:

i mean by this is more staff equals less people spamming one admin so that admins can enjoy playing other games and not have to get on cs go to deal with whatever is going on

We are literally here to Deal with whatever is going on. Getting more admins does not mean se will go play other games.

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I also believe it is too early for you to make another Admin application 

I don't think that you have improved since we denied your application last time 

For a more detailed response I'm just going to refer you to this post 

I'm sticking with a -1

Achievements

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! You dont seem to be quite ready to be admin just yet. If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements