Name:

FroZty

SteamID:

Punished by:

Alexis

Reason for the punishment:

Currently banned on SB

Why should your punishment be revoked?

tbh, I am even unsure about what the reason or statement would mean, "Banned on SB" like what?

I played a bit on the server, and never did anything wrong. I decided to make an application for membership and you end up banning me, which I find funny how wanting to become a part of the community will end up me getting banned for not even a detailed reason about it.

I never done anything that has been wrong, I never been banned for something that should have ended up banning me, I got banned today when I woke up permanent = https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=FroZty then denying my member application (Contained nothing that was wrong or hateful)

If this is something that is related to my bans on steam, ect, I don't find it valid due to me never being banned before by the system, ect.

So give a better reason for the punishment instead @Alexis

When and how was I banned for hacking?

I never been angaged in hacking on that server, so what was the proof that I was hacking, as I've heard no1 complain, no report against me and nothing that would make make me a cheater. If so, why did you ban me after you looked at my report, kinda dumb that you will punish people in the community that want to be a part of it...

Hi @FroZty,

You were banned by one of our previous Division Leaders for hacking back in 2018.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Frozty+&Submit=Search

Since then we have switched to a new ban system but as permanent bans for hacking don't expire yours was re-applied when your membership application was checked.

Could you please explain why you were banned for hacking on our servers in 2018? 

As I said, I got no memory that this occured. If you could maybe show me an report or such from there it may help me, but as now and back then, I got an hate for people who does script and cheat, and I've done before in OTHER GAMES but have quited and improved by that.

Spoiler