CookieManstahh

CCookie Admin App.

Name: CCookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185165253

Play-time: (Over 1,000 hours ON CSGO with both of my accounts.) 22.87 hours on JB

Why do you want to become an admin?:

I want to become an admin because i am very active and organized. I am usually on when there are no admins on, they are usually afk, playing other games, playing comp with each other, or just busy. I catch alot of things when no admins are on, and take screenshots of them to get people banned and keep the server fun and enjoyable.(That is why i would like to become an admin) Sometimes people arent following the rules, or are mic spamming, but i can't do anything about it. Alot of the time i am on in the middle of the day when the server gets over loaded, and alot of people do things that are breaking the rules, and the server gets out of control.

Why should we accept you?: 

I am active, and respectful to everybody. I try to give people the best time they can have and make sure the server is controlled. I joke around about people and have fun. Again i want to keep the server fun and enjoyable and expand the community by asking people to try JB. I have talked to alot of admins and friended alot of them. Sometimes i play comp with them and have a good time.

Extra Information:

-I'm smelly

-My aim sucks

-I'm "Dumber Than A Rock" (According to Bballallan) :)

Posted  Edited by Finnick

I'm not an admin in here

but why did you apply twice?

You copy pasted your Og admin app and made another for?

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Because I assume @HackingPotato is probably asleep at this time, I'm going to lock and move this to the "Denied" section for her (of course, feel free to undo any of those). 

You already have another admin app open that is the exact same one as this one. 

Otherwise, good luck on your (original) application! 

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png