Overdose

COD of War

Looking for a cartoony image for a friends youtube, "COD of War" basically a image of Kratos from God of War in the COD outfit. Want it to say C.O.W under the image. Image Size:  800px x 800px**

Looking for a cover photo to go along with this, basically I want "Tracer" from Overwatch, using her push with a trail behind her in a zig zag pattern, holding two "CODs" instead of guns and shooting music notes at that big shield guy. lol Can be placed on a white shaded background with "COD of War" as the main title. Image Size:  2560 x 1440 pixels

DogTag.pngLEADER & POWERDogTag.png

76561198171816134.png

Usually i wouldn't mind doing free work for people within the forums, but if its for others as in friends of friends, then I wouldn't do it for free, cause it takes time outta my day, and i wouldn't be getting much of a benefit. I don't know how the others feel. I can work on your request though.

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

On 11/15/2016 at 8:33 PM, Overdose said:

Looking for a cartoony image for a friends youtube, "COD of War" basically a image of Kratos from God of War in the COD outfit. Want it to say C.O.W under the image. Image Size:  800px x 800px**

Looking for a cover photo to go along with this, basically I want "Tracer" from Overwatch, using her push with a trail behind her in a zig zag pattern, holding two "CODs" instead of guns and shooting music notes at that big shield guy. lol Can be placed on a white shaded background with "COD of War" as the main title. Image Size:  2560 x 1440 pixels

Ill make this

Just made a quick one just to make sure this is what you want 

Artboard 1.png

(merged)

@Zachmartus The request was for youtube. This doesn't match the requester's needs.

Also, @Overdose We will no longer from GFX Team take request from others that aren't part of GFL. If they want a request, they should come do it themselves. But if other people non-gfx wants to do it, I believe that's fine by us. As far as I know... and we will be making updates/changelogs so make sure to read it too. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements