ChaseAlfredo

Petition to take out SMGs/Heavys

OP weapons need removed  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Take out SMGs/Heavy weapons?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know about you guys but im really sick of getting killed by SMG's/Heavy guns on US RPG. Something about using rpg upgrades to use the cheesiest guns trigger the hell outta me. 

VOTE UP ABOVE! LEAVE OPINIONS DOWN BELOW!

I know im definately not the only one who thinks these dumb OP guns should be removed.

Posted  Edited by Jwild

Hi My Name Is Jwild, I Have Been Playing On SurfRPG For About A Year Now And I Love It! But When Someone Camps Jail With A SMG or A Shotgun It Triggers Me Because You Can Kill Them. Please Consider This Petition!

Edited by Jwild

I want SMGS/Shotguns to be taken out because people who aer new can just use those weapons and ruin the game for people that actually worked hard and put effort into the server and have been here for a long time.Although,I can still see how people that are new can get mad because higher RPG ranked people can kill them easily,this is why we need more people to stop spawncamping as well.Because this is only a vote for banning SMGS/shotguns I won't tell reasons of why people shouldn't spawncamp. So my opinion on this is yes.

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

I don't think I would do this, that be like half the guns removed then people are going to be upset and leave being there isn't many guns there... I'm always getting asked to add more so why remove more?

every gun is OP on rpg, you just need to know how to use em... we have went over this many times

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

@Thomasdavid097 there isnt any learning in shotguns with increased firerate and smgs spray and pray. Im just speaking for the server everyone gets salty as hell, when there is that one guy that sits in jail with a shotgun or SMG. It's your call, but I've been asking people on the server recently and they tell me they wouldnt mind.

I mean if you would be up for taking any out we could just do main ones like the auto shotty and 25 bullet mag 7 lol. Im just saying there involves no skill in the shotguns and SMGS. Honestly no to concerned about SMG's. It's just the damn shotguns. And then you have that bundle with infinite ammo. I mean I'm sure u get what im saying lol, but its your call. 

I voted no. 

Although, I don't play, but I've played often few months back, and I can tell you that there's a way to kill people who have smg or shotgun. If you're higher than people's level, you should think about it abit more. More people will join the server with more option for guns and few other stuff. 

So, what I'm saying is that, if you're higher, and you get killed because of that, you shouldn't complain about it. Every people needs a kill to level up. I see no point to remove regardless of your level on that server. 

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Korowa

The reason I voted no is because there is no honest point in removing these weapons. Just think about it... higher leveled players get mad that they get killed with these weapons; but it's RPG, the low leveled players can't easily kill you guys. It's good to have varied gun options in the server, it won't look as empty/simple in choices.

In my opinion, it's pointless to remove them, being it's so easy to counter these plays.

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father

@ChaseAlfredo, sry for the late reply, I fell a sleep 16hrs ago by the time you msged me about it and just I woke up.

Honestly I think people will like this but the manager is right, its like taking out half of the guns on the menu.

If you want more read the opinions from the higher-ups go to the first ever petition to get rid of the guns.

Remember RPG, these gus are useless and the players who main them are going to get destroyed.

And the reason that I don't talk about getting rid of the guns anymore is because it's holding something back, and I found a few solutions to get around smgs and shotguns.

• Go on ranged maps and camp ladders with awp
  • be really good with rifles
  • go to spectate and watch the chaos
  • don't play here for a while.

Edited by Mad_Father

PLACE HOLDER

Voted no. Similar reasons as others have already mentioned.

- OP guns have already been removed (Auto Sniper etc)

- Smgs and shotguns are not THAT OP when compared to the above, Snipers and rifles will generally win in most encounters in my experience.

- The choice of guns would be too limited, variety would die and ruin variety of play-styles along with making the server feel empty.

- Individual guns are already starting to be nerfed (example Mag-7 has less ammo now).

I voted no because that removes so much variety from the server. I do agree that they are annoying to get killed by, but if it becomes that much of a problem we can always look into nerfing upgrade effects for certain guns. (Such as reducing bonus +Damage from a weapon and things like that)

I know people play RPG who aren't very good, who enjoy using the P90 or the Nova, and wouldn't be happy with just outright removing these guns.

GFL Banner.jpg

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father

Don't you think it's a bit too far to remove ALL SMGs in general?

At least keep mac10, mp9, ump45, and mp7 for those who plays the game seriously.

Edited by Mad_Father

PLACE HOLDER

2 minutes ago, Jwild said:

@Mad_Father  Hey Remember Just Aim For The Head..Even Tho U Killed Be 2 Times LOL....Even The People On The Server When U Left Said The Shotguns Are OP..But Guess What THEY WONT FUCKING GET REMOVED!

Yea if I don't like it, I can just move on to 1v1 or EU rpg surf where such issues are non existent.

PLACE HOLDER

Posted  Edited by ChaseAlfredo

Well obviously this isnt going to happen. Thanks to everyone that commented and voted. Just wanted the server not to be full of automatic shotguns. But if everyone says they shouldnt be taken out I guess i'll go with the flow. 

Also wanted to say this is more toward the US server. Because what i have seen EU's players arent noobish like ones on US.

And you guys have got it wrong the new players tend to use the better rifles. Players that are decently high level always want to go for the Auto shotgun, MAG-7, and PP-BIZON.

And  almost everytime that a higher level player pulls out one of those three guns. Newer players leave, so say want you want but those 3 guns right there are OP as hell.

How would you guys feel about taking those 3 guns out on US SERVER?

@Mad_Father @Thomasdavid097 @Benroyjam @Korowa

Edited by ChaseAlfredo

I had enough of this.

It is clear that we're not gonna take out the guns.

People will just start to use these guns more and more to protest.

Here is something that no one seem to notice, why remove the guns when you can shame the players that uses them?

It's like a shooting has happened some where in US, on one side people wanted guns to be banned, on another side others don't want the guns to be banned. why not blame the people for using them to shoot others in the first place? why is it that easy to get guns to begin with?

This is just an example, I don't want to take politics here.

This is where we are at now, US players wanted such guns to be removed while the rest doesn't want them gone. the reason they want it gone is because they are overpowered, The moment that the ones who call to banish such weaponry started to use the weapons. I call them hypocrites. They complain how OP they are and yet they still uses them to kill others like it's everyday chore. it only gets worse when they began to suggest upgrades that makes their chore even easier.

It is not hard to see that the players that uses such no skill guns have no actual skills in CS:GO. Don't blame on the guns when we can tell them that they fking suck at the game and cannot use traditional weapons like m4a4 ak47 and awp/scout.

Just because people uses overpowered guns it doesn't make them overpowered in general.

If I toggled off rpg then they are screwed. what will save them when I can one tap them with my rifle? will health regen and vampire save them? will their shotguns make it across the map and kill me? NO they will not save those who only uses such pitiful weapons as their main choice of guns.

I am sure I have made a few long ass rants in game but I never actually make any on forum so here it is.

As for removal on US server only, my decision remains neutral. If my mind actually burned out from this nonsense, I will just move to EU rpg surf to chill because such issue doesn't exist there and players there can actually aim.

I will edit this later when there are more things to rant on.

PLACE HOLDER

Posted  Edited by Jwild
22 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

I had enough of this.

It is clear that we're not gonna take out the guns.

People will just start to use these guns more and more to protest.

Here is something that no one seem to notice, why remove the guns when you can shame the players that uses them?

It's like a shooting has happened some where in US, on one side people wanted guns to be banned, on another side others don't want the guns to be banned. why not blame the people for using them to shoot others in the first place? why is it that easy to get guns to begin with?

This is just an example, I don't want to take politics here.

This is where we are at now, US players wanted such guns to be removed while the rest doesn't want them gone. the reason they want it gone is because they are overpowered, The moment that the ones who call to banish such weaponry started to use the weapons. I call them hypocrites. They complain how OP they are and yet they still uses them to kill others like it's everyday chore. it only gets worse when they began to suggest upgrades that makes their chore even easier.

It is not hard to see that the players that uses such no skill guns have no actual skills in CS:GO. Don't blame on the guns when we can tell them that they fking suck at the game and cannot use traditional weapons like m4a4 ak47 and awp/scout.

Just because people uses overpowered guns it doesn't make them overpowered in general.

If I toggled off rpg then they are screwed. what will save them when I can one tap them with my rifle? will health regen and vampire save them? will their shotguns make it across the map and kill me? NO they will not save those who only uses such pitiful weapons as their main choice of guns.

I am sure I have made a few long ass rants in game but I never actually make any on forum so here it is.

As for removal on US server only, my decision remains neutral. If my mind actually burned out from this nonsense, I will just move to EU rpg surf to chill because such issue doesn't exist there and players there can actually aim.

I will edit this later when there are more things to rant on.

Hey I Heard If U Aim For The Head These Issues wont exsist! #SaltyFather

Just Tell People To Aim For The Head

Edited by Jwild