ShakaYourBooty

Two Truths and a Lie

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE

I will start this one........... But I am literally waiting for all of you guys to respond ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've hugged a girl at least 30 times but never talked about a relationship :locked:

I am a virgin

I have been a Traitor 3 times in a row before on TTT

Once you get 5 guesses on a set you have to reveal the answer.

Promote the topic by making you're own too (I know y'all are creative)

- ShakkaYourBooty

giphy.gif

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

With HOLIDAY THEMED GMod {in-game} names.

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

583d87b8d1f1e934794430.gif

Well, by  logical reasoning if you were not a virgin, I would imagine you would have talked about a relationship. So, the lie i think is #1.  

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by OGMartin

1) Im part of the KKK

2) I fucked my mom

3) Zebra is a Zebra. 

You're  a fucking virgin btw. If not send dick pics to prove it. No balls. Send them to [email protected]

Edited by OGMartin

I may give you stage 7 cancer 

@OGMartin Lol you keep getting better and better haha. I think Zebras are Zebras.

You said I am a virgin, and this game is two truths and a lie so I assume you picked the first one.

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

With HOLIDAY THEMED GMod {in-game} names.

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

583d87b8d1f1e934794430.gif