Roy

[CS:GO] Bunny Hop - New Timer

Hidden

Some concerns: The US server is frozen right now after the map got rtv'd, and the timeleft was stuck on 999,999, so the map had to be rtv'd to change. Also, the rtv counter includes the bots as players, so the map always needs a lot of votes to change.

Nice work on the new timer :D

1 hour ago, xephos said:

Some concerns: The US server is frozen right now after the map got rtv'd, and the timeleft was stuck on 999,999, so the map had to be rtv'd to change. Also, the rtv counter includes the bots as players, so the map always needs a lot of votes to change.

Nice work on the new timer :D

Thank you for the report! Both of these issues should be fixed. I had to recompile the Map Chooser Extended plugins to exclude bots (we must of had an outdated version). I guess ckSurf handled automatically ending the game when the time limit hit 0. Therefore, I put a plugin @Ariistuujj and I made for Surf RPG DM on the server.

I also put all the downloadable custom files from the timer on our FastDL (e.g. sounds, etc).

If you experience any other issues, please let me know!

Thanks.

4 hours ago, TheyCallMeOskar said:

Bots are missing on some maps. Also is there a way to fix the constant respawning of replay bots? When noone has a record for a specific style they keep dying and respawning.

Bots missing on some maps can be fixed by adding CT spawns (which we have been doing). If possible, when you find maps that are missing bots, please report the map names here.

At the moment, I have no solution to the constant respawning issue for bots. I will look into it in the future though.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, TheyCallMeOskar said:

Also is there a way to fix the constant respawning of replay bots? When noone has a record for a specific style they keep dying and respawning.

This issue should be fixed on map change for the US server. I am going to be moving our EU Bunny Hop server to the new timer soon.

Thanks.

The new timer is now on the EU server. I also synced settings with the US and EU servers.

The only issue we have so far is bots not automatically syncing records with the US and EU servers. We are looking into this issue further and hopefully should find a way to automatically sync them.

Again, if you experience any other issues, please post in this thread!

Thanks.

Hidden
15 hours ago, JDV said:

A suggestion I have is to sort the map list.  The first couple of pages aren't sorted and it is something that can be fixed really easily just to make the appearance of the server look better.  It just looks sloppy when I go to nominate a map and they aren't organize for the first few pages then all of a sudden it is nice and organized.

This.

Thanks a lot Roy and everyone else who helped!

The map cycle is now sorted alphabetically on both servers. I apologize for the delay.

With that said, I've been hearing about a bug that has to do with rounds restarting with a warm-up round. So far, I cannot reproduce the issue, however, I will look into it more later (after work).

Thanks.

• Pax unpinned this topic