Player Reports Forum Suggestion

Player Reports Board suggestion  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No (comment why please)

Posted  Edited by Vaga_Bond

Hi there.

I wanted to make a suggestion for a Player Reports Board/Forum (whichever it's called). It'd be more organized and keep off topic stuff regarding player issues in one place.

The "Player Report" board would be the main thing, then would have a subforum for each division, then a child board for the servers in that division to post player reports/complaints.

I just figured it'd be neat and stop having the player reports be the recently replied/posted thing on the boards.

Edited by Vaga_Bond

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

I voted no because like Addy said pretty much summarized it. And it was told that we use Sourceban to report, although most likely joshy or another CA will look at it and ask an admin/manager to look at it.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/

You don't really need to sign in.

Click Report a Player

Then fill up the information. Although it says dem file, you can still zip the screenshots together and upload it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Bae said:

I voted no because like Addy said pretty much summarized it. And it was told that we use Sourceban to report, although most likely joshy or another CA will look at it and ask an admin/manager to look at it.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/

You don't really need to sign in.

Click Report a Player

Then fill up the information. Although it says dem file, you can still zip the screenshots together and upload it.

I see.

The sourcebans player reporter doesn't feel very user friendly though wouldn't you agree? I only suggested a player board because it would be practical for admins and players involved in reports to solve what happened.

If it can be fully confirmed from a higher up that what Addy said was true, the thread can just be locked then.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

Just now, Vaga_Bond said:

I see.

The sourcebans player reporter doesn't feel very user friendly though wouldn't you agree? I only suggested a player board because it would be practical for admins and players involved in reports to solve what happened.

If it can be fully confirmed from a higher up that what Addy said was true, the thread can just be locked then.

We used to have player report/ban appeal/admin applications on a separate board section, but that was on v3 IPBoard. We're using V4 now. Well actually, I wouldn't know if its not user friendly because the reports I've made were user friendly. They were nice to tell me about the situation and help me with solving the situation. And it really depends on the server, if they want a section for it, its up to them. Most of them have it on either within the server section or through PM.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements