codfish

c0dfish Admin Application

Name: c0dfish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93158269
Play-time: 53.49

Why do you want to become an admin?: As someone who enjoys the community of GFL and the overall experience of jailbreak, it's very unfortunate to see and hear some of the inappropriate things that people say and type.  Typically there is an admin on to deal with the matter, but sometimes there is not, which is completely understandable because it's very hard for at least one admin to be on at all times. I feel as if I could help the server in a positive way and would be honored to do so.
Why should we accept you?: I've had much experience with moderating chats in the past and am still an active moderator/staff member for various people. 
Positives - Know how to deal with people without losing temper. Have good relations with staff.  Know majority of the SourceCommand plugin (how to gag/mute) Have a SourceBans account.
Negatives - Am currently an Operator on the GFL US 1v1 Server. Joke around with people alot, but can be serious when needed. Could be more active on the forums. 
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available ect): Am on mainly at night after school ( 3 P.M. - 10 P.M. ) Would split my time between 1v1 and Jailbreak as evenly as possible.  I know it may be a conflict that I am staff on a GFL server already and will understand if you think it is. 

gflsig.png

Here are the Admin application guidelines for the moment 

ZYeczzf.pngYou may need to check your application to see if you comply with them (Admin sponsor) ZYeczzf.png

And could we maybe get this moved to the admin application sub forum @HackingPotato

Achievements

Hi @c0dfish,

Thanks for applying for the Jailbreak server! unfortunately your application does not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the administrative position. Please thoroughly read The Admin Requirements before applying. If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can contact me via forums or email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements