Reiko_

Reiko_'s Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CWRP

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

.bjmjr / 941165166647730186

Why was action taken against you?: 

Unknown

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I have already made various ban appeals to appeal this, all of which have been accepted. I have no idea why it has re-banned me, this has already happened once.

Here are the links to my accepted ban appeals.

https://gflclan.com/topic/77073-reiko_s-muteban-appeal-for-cwrp/#comment-355978
https://gflclan.com/topic/81024-reiko_s-muteban-appeal-for-cwrp/#comment-370672

This ban was from about 3 years ago and I appealed it 2 years ago, I have already been unbanned and I have got zero idea as to why I have gotten re-banned from the discord, might just be a paperwork issue as it was before.

@Reiko_

You posted this under Discord Ban Appeals, which it appears you are not banned within our discord servers. The links provided for previous appeals is for game bans, did you perhaps intend to appeal a ban from in-game? 

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

57 minutes ago, DaPainWayne said:

@Reiko_

You posted this under Discord Ban Appeals, which it appears you are not banned within our discord servers. The links provided for previous appeals is for game bans, did you perhaps intend to appeal a ban from in-game? 

No, I am banned from the CWRP discord.

29 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

This is looking like it's due to a bug. I banned you and then unbanned you just now. See if you can join now.

Still banned, i've got no idea what the issue is

On 6/28/2023 at 3:35 AM, Joshy said:

Big apologies.  There is no intention to have you banned.  We think it's a bug.  We're going to try other things and hope to give you positive update soon.

Okay sounds good

On 6/29/2023 at 9:49 AM, Reiko_ said:

Okay sounds good

Hey, Reiko

We're not seeing any reason for that account to be banned.  Is it possible you have an Alt account.  We're wondering if maybe an Alt account got banned, and maybe it's affecting your main one too?  I can see that you are showing proof that you are banned, it's just not showing up on our side so it's still puzzling us a little bit and we apologize for the inconvenience.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 7/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, Joshy said:

Hey, Reiko

We're not seeing any reason for that account to be banned.  Is it possible you have an Alt account.  We're wondering if maybe an Alt account got banned, and maybe it's affecting your main one too?  I can see that you are showing proof that you are banned, it's just not showing up on our side so it's still puzzling us a little bit and we apologize for the inconvenience.

No, any of my old accounts were deleted and I don't think I was banned on any of those.

We already discussed this in DM, but I wanted to put a note here, and we will most likely close the appeal soon.

Right now the intention with the information we have right now is to lift your ban; however: It does look very much like you have an alt that has been manual IP banned, and somehow Discord is able to tie all of your accounts together including this one.  We uncovered several alts and I tried lifting the bans on those ones, but it was not successful in removing your ban from this account.  I think you will need to make a list of all of your alts and I am willing to give it a try assuming it's not an absurd amount of work and that none of the ban reasons were severe (justifying a perm. ban).

If this appeal stalls or doesn't make progress it doesn't make sense to keep it open.  I will keep it open a little bit longer, but we will close it soon assuming there is nothing more to work off of.

Alright.  Closing due to lack of information.  I have the intention of resolving this appeal assuming the relevant ban is minor (so don't count my intentions as a blanketed decision good for all future appeals), but it does look very much like there is an alt that is holding you back, and there's not much I can do about it I don't know which account is causing it and I don't know if there were any other reasons you were banned 😞