KujouJ

Fault from Servers Script Detection

This isn't the first time I saw this happen since it has happened to me on SteamGamers which wasn't after rejoining. The problem would be that the admin on this server, SpaceCow, said a friend was scripting. He immediately gave warnings but didn't spectate him prior to him finding out he was scripting before telling him. He was then kicked. We ran a check before he rejoined the server with my bud Kory who does this shit. He know's what's down so don't even bother starting that shit. So our friend was clear. Had him rejoin and was this time banned. Isn't it simple for admins to spectate someone they have suspicions on before telling them to turn off their scripts. He literally can't even BHop. Sure there are hacks to detect when someone spectates you but honestly, that should be fixed with free cam.  He has been playing for a week on that server but this is the first time it happened where he was called out for scripting. Admin gave out information that he was scripting but 100% assured it wasn't a script. Before you complain or go against what I say, I'm asking why can't the admin spectate someone they have awful lot of suspicion on. It's not really that hard since it's their job to keep the servers clean. Instead, an overly prideful admin who thinks he's the best for punishing someone on a faulty detection system. Not only that, Admin also kicked someone he was on bad terms with 2 weeks ago for no reason. Keep your admins on your server in check. That's a joke. !SM exists for a reason and he fell on top of his bait. Talking to you JokeCow err SpaceCow the easily triggered.

TL:DR - Script detection isn't working like it should which could be problematic. Had a friend detect him after the kick and there was no problem since we were also in a call with him on Discord. He rejoins and received a day ban saying he's still scripting. 

Day ban is no problem but this needs to be fixed if it happens again to him or someone else.

4 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

Im assuming you are talking about Yung Stew. Since @SpaceCow can't ban yet, he called me in the server to check on that player.
I was LITERALLY sitting in spectate watching your friend Bhop, and you said he can't bhop?

After spectating, we decided to give him a warning (by kicking), after he rejoined, he's still using it

His Jump Stats: Flagged: 0 || Perf: 44.6 || Avg: 17.7/ 266.1 || Yung Stew<5048><STEAM_1:0:141042542><> || Map: ze_PKMN_Adventure_v6_3_3 || Last: 10 23 20 21 19 19 19 21 22 17 11 18 16 21 23 23 16 15 17 14 16 16 17 15 15 17 20 20 16 14

Please explain how can he spam the spacebar 15-23 times per jump without hyper scrolling or using a macro/script

The jumps input are not constantly the same so it's not a script but an hyperscroll. 

> he will give the excuse: "my friend didnt know he had hyperscroll on his mouse !" :lenny: 

IiWfJa9.gif

You know the admins can spec anyone in the server without it showing up in chat. Snowy sums it up well, when we get a flag or see anyone with abnormal jump stats we immediately spectate the person in question and we act accordingly.