Playingwithgames

Sorry For All Twig Ungag Me?

Sorry I Post This Topic Here because i don't even know where i gonna post it.i played hide and seek Garry mod server everyday and twig gag me permanently i made my mistake i should take a sorry for twig because i'm annoying player i'm so sorry for saying you're the worst player twig i don't mean it.and player so mad at me because i not a quiet player.but i always following the rule by reporting them 

taking a screenshot and helping them i'm so sorry for all twig please Ungag me i'm friend like me to talk.i will change my self to be a quiet 

player in the server and responsible.if you accept my mistake it should be ok i made mistake that i can handle

#Twig 

#MadPlayers

Wrong place to post and those snarky passive agressive hashtags isn't going to help your case any better dude.

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

You weren't pgagged for saying i was a bad manager, or saying i'm the worst playing. I couldn't care less if people say that.

You were gagged for yelling constantly many times after various admins/players told you to stop.

I'll have an admin ungag you if they see you online. This is your last warning.

:locked:

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h