CNe7532294

4 legal adults from Chicago kidnap and torture a mentally challenged man

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1483573155

Warning: this is a liveleak link meaning there is sick graphic material in it.

People need to see this. Doesn't matter who or what you are. This is the type of evil that has been slowly but surely enveloping our country. Akin to ISIS. I hope they get condemned to "hell" on earth for it. Even more sickening is the downplaying of the media since all I'm hearing about is still Trump did X on twittwat. Worse is on CNN where "these guys had disadvantaged lifestyles therefore let's go soft on them" argument is still alive and well. Thankful the guy is alive. Feel sorry for the trauma.

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by Telemetry

Black on white crime doesn't exist for News 

Can't imagine what that poor guy went through..

Edited by Telemetry

Posted  Edited by Major_Push

Absolutely disgusting behavior by some very sick individuals.

I hope that they all rot in jail since they seem like literal psychopaths. 

I also noticed that this really brought out a lot of dog whistling on reddit which was quite worrisome. But oh well, I suppose that's expected whenever something race related happens. 

Seems like those 4 jackasses have a disconnect from reality if they felt compelled to do it live on facebook without even bothering to cover their faces, at least from what I've heard since I'm not watching the video. Truly disgusting.

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

Hate isn't hereditary, it's created. This stigma of hatred toward white people, which isn't even a race to begin with, is not a way to bring unification. I'm not sure what was going through their minds when they did this, but hopefully people start to recognize that this stuff won't bring any good.

40 minutes ago, Rcool64 said:

Some news stations refuse to report this because they don't consider discrimination against whites "a crime". Kinda sad what society has become.

I think that, for the most part, news outlets are just trying to play everyone to further perpetuate the false narrative that there's horrendous race relations across the country and that we're on the brink of a race war, and that the [insert opposite political party] is out to get you so you should watch their station.

You also get things like a certain major news station saying clearly inflammatory things to piss off conservatives because that way they can make conservatives think that all liberals are stupid and think only with their heart and not their brain, which leads to them shitting on liberals which ensures that liberals will get angry at conservatives and further perpetuate an "us vs them" mentality. Plus by being intentionally inflammatory, they get people discussing them (as we are now) which is good for them since "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

But it could also be that they were just waiting for the state to say what the 4 are officially being charged with. In which case they're doing they're job properly and not trying to spin things one way or another. You "can't" call something a hate crime until it's charged as such. The news should be reporting facts, after all. But as this last year has shown, people (from all parties) are a lot more interested in feelings over facts.

But yeah, it's funny what the media can make us think. I'd honestly bet that the vast majority of people think that these people are pieces of shit that should rot in jail. But the media can do whatever the fuck they want and make us think that there's something wrong with "society" when in fact there's nothing there. S T A Y W O K E, amiright?

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

Its fine if you don't want to see this. It truly is disgusting. I only said "people need to see this" because as mentioned today's media is a failure. You'll also have trolls claiming that I don't know all the facts and I should shut up about it. Those individuals in particular I recommend them to educate themselves.

I watched the full 30 minutes. I can claim there is no making excuses for this. In the video I'm sure some hackjob is gonna say "they were under the influence of weed and alcohol". While that is true it is also true that this was premeditated since they at least had to kidnap this poor guy with at least a semi clear head off of drugs in the moment. Watch SJWs claim they are underprivileged and only 18 years old with a full life ahead of them. I've seen it on CNN and NBCnews.com. Whats even worse is where is Obama? Where is Lynch? Where is Sharpton and where is our local Quantel X on this? Flip the race narrative and the whole nation would have easily gone apeshit. Civil War 2 would have started today. National Guard would have to be called in. A flipped narrative would have made the Rodney King riots looked like a festival.

Push I agree with most things you said except "whether or not this is a hate crime and not all the facts are in." Dylan Roof's massacre is a hate crime we just didn't know fast cause he didn't televise it. This however watching the full 30 mins is hands down a hate crime. The video is self incriminating evidence. Nothing but slurs with the intent to harm based on race even picking on someone not mentally capable of processing wtf they are doing to him. The video for all the world to see will ensure a swift book thrown at them.

I'll leave you guys with another liveleak. This one isn't graphic or sickening. What it does is it restores some hope in humanity. It is how people should feel regardless of race.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=00f_1483643117

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by MsShad0w

Honestly I think this is wrong on all levels, and I personally see it as distasteful. They were cruel to the poor man, and took advantage of him being mentally disabled/challenged. It saddens me to see this, what humanity has become to do such a cruel thing...

Edited by MsShad0w

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

1 hour ago, MsShad0w said:

Honestly I think this is wrong on all levels, and I personally see it as distasteful. They were cruel to the poor man, and took advantage of him being mentally disabled/challenged. It saddens me to see this, what humanity has become to do such a cruel thing...

There's always been sickos around. You just have to consider that we're a lot better off than our ancestors. Way back in the day it was perfectly normal to have your whole community murdered, pillaged, raped, etc. by a rival community. Nowadays people are less than willing to murder each other. Even going back a bit over a hundred years ago you had legal slavery in the states with half the country seemingly having no problem with it. Flash forward a bit and it was still socially acceptable to be an asshole to someone because they were Irish, Chinese, Mexican, Black, or just about any minority with racism being pretty much widespread and just a natural part of life. Even going back 60 years ago you had segregation and it was still "fine" in some states to lynch a black person for doing something not deemed "right". Nowadays there's still dog whistling in politics and extremists who are filled with self-righteousness and hate, but I'd say that overall we treat each other much better nowadays with a few exceptions.

Anyway, my point being that we shouldn't get in the mindset that the world is crumbling before us for some reason. Fear mongering is one hell of an addictive drug and is a pretty dangerous positive feedback loop. And honestly the best way to ensure that the future doesn't slide back into dark times is by remembering what FDR said, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself". I only felt like addressing that part of what you said since I always hate it when people say stuff like that. Someone was always capable of doing something like this and it just so happens that someone did do it. No need for doom and gloom.

Now, what we do have to fear is the upcoming wave of mass unemployment caused by increasing automation such as self driving cars. But that's a story for another day. 

Edit:

Also, we have global warming to fear as well as the massive amounts of people who are displaced due to an increase in droughts. You also have the singularity to worry about if/when it happens. You also have unforeseen events such as a large asteroid or a gamma ray burst. Or maybe even a large solar flair that knocks out important systems which would leave our technology dependent society in ruins. That long term and unforeseen (or seen but nothing/not enough done to prevent it *cough* global warming *cough*) stuff is what gets ya.

Relevant Donald Glover bit:

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"