Auralanity

Ms Shad0w's Introduction

Hello! My name is Ms Shad0w, and you can find me on Zombie Survival! I joined around 2 months ago, and I started getting active in December. (2016)

I love this community dearly and glad to be apart of it! If you need to contact me or just want to talk, you can PM me through forums or add me on Steam!

Mostly people call me Meek 2.0 on ZS, considering that we're the same age and sound exactly the same, I'm not THAT bad, I promise.

Can't wait to spend an awesome year on GFL! :)

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Welcome to the GFL Family! Here we have all sorts of friendly users from memers to weeaboos like @harry & I :lenny:. In all seriousness welcome my dude. I suggest you explore some of our other servers we offer. I am sure you will enjoy some of them as well. You can find me in CSGO 1v1Arena and GMOD Deathrun. See ya around!

1 minute ago, CrusTi said:

Welcome to the GFL Family! Here we have all sorts of friendly users from memers to weeaboos like @harry & I :lenny:. In all seriousness welcome my dude. I suggest you explore some of our other servers we offer. I am sure you will enjoy some of them as well. You can find me in CSGO 1v1Arena and GMOD Deathrun. See ya around!

Don't listen to this weeb... ZS is where you belong

Cringe