Ben

GFL Member Directory

Posted  Edited by EJ.

if its that big of an issue to everyone i'll just remove it. damn.

Edited by EJ.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

15 minutes ago, otter said:

not gonna lie giving your real name to a bunch of retarded people over the internet is probably not a good idea

eh, idc really. half of the people in GMod know my whole name (cough cough @Kubnair and @Xy_ :lenny:)

21 minutes ago, EJ. said:

eh, idc really. half of the people in GMod know my whole name (cough cough @Kubnair and @Xy_ :lenny:)

Bruh it's like you just doxxed yourself you gave the info that people can google with, fyi 11th grade minor ya please can someone remove his post so he does not get shit on by adults...

Achievements

1 minute ago, rapperdan said:

Bruh it's like you just doxxed yourself you gave the info that people can google with, fyi 11th grade minor ya please can someone remove his post so he does not get shit on by adults...

what are they gonna find? my facebook? that's all that's on the internet with my name (and it's not even with my birth name either).

Just now, EJ. said:

what are they gonna find? my facebook? that's all that's on the internet with my name (and it's not even with my birth name either).

Boi it better not be your birth name, also you are aware of the people in this community we kinda accept anyone and everyone...

Achievements

1 minute ago, rapperdan said:

Boi it better not be your birth name, also you are aware of the people in this community we kinda accept anyone and everyone...

No Dan, I didn't know we accept just about anyone and everyone 

I could care less anyways. It's in my steam description too.

Just now, Korowa said:

Has no one ever told you that this is a terrible idea?

nope. don't need to eitehr.

Just now, Korowa said:

You need some safety lessons, my dude.

Nah, I'm good. If it was more than my name, I would understand. But I'm feel safe putting my name on a website.

Just now, Nematode said:

Not the best idea to post a form of identification of yourself but you do you buddy. :)

only my school id. nobody uses them anyways lol

1 minute ago, EJ. said:

Nah, I'm good. If it was more than my name, I would understand. But I'm feel safe putting my name on a website.

It includes your school too...

original.gif

Achievements

1 minute ago, EJ. said:

Dude it has your high school based on that info you can get your town it has your age it pretty much is everyones dream for who ever plans on finding everything about you.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

My name is Garrett R. Dees.

Just fuck me up, fam.

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jeez, let EJ post whatever he wants. I am sure he's aware of the safety stuff. 

------

20882267_10155556181444857_6887254332939

Got haircut earlier this month. 

76561198043643390.png

This actually happened on Friday (the 18th), and I was debating whether or not to post about it here, so I figured, "ah fuck it, why not?"

I got into an accident on I-40 like 4 days after getting my full driver's license (still had the temporary paper one as well, lmao).

The story:

I was just chillin', listening to the radio and moving through some particularly bad traffic. It was very stop and go, but we would get up to a decent speed and then stop again, which I found quite peculiar. Anyway, about 6-8 cars ahead, in front of a semi, an SUV swerved all the way off of and then back onto the road (In retrospect, this is the point that I should have slammed on my brakes as well, but being the inexperienced driver I am, I watched the incident instead of braking). I heard honking and screeching, and when I looked back to the road, I slammed on my brakes as fast as I could. My following distance was fine, my speed wasn't aggressive, but I simply had waited too long to brake, and realized I was about to hit a lady in front of me. I tried swerving off of the road, but I would have certainly careened down an embankment and into a bridge support, so I ended up hitting the aft L/H side of her bumper. The impact wasn't very bad; we were both OK and neither of our airbags deployed. We exchanged insurance info and she had called a state trooper, as well as one of those state farm safety patrol trucks stopped by to help. Well, fast-forward one hour of waiting on the side of the highway, no state trooper to be seen. Her boyfriend / husband / whoever then approached me and suggested we just handle it through insurance, without legal involvement. I graciously accepted, this meaning I wouldn't receive any points on my newly-acquired license and wouldn't have been ticketed. After making it home, my mom called them up and managed to work out an agreement to simply get estimates and have us pay them in cash, without getting insurance involved. This was such a lucky fucking break for us, since I currently qualify for an especially low student-based insurance premium, which is saving my family a lot of money at the moment. I got so lucky with this whole incident, but it still sucks that it had happened.

tl;dr:

I got into an accident, got lucky as hell, and got away without getting insurance or the police involved, I only have to pay reparations in cash based on estimates they get. verryyyyyy luckyyyyyyy.

Her car:

5G8RLLc.jpg?1 

My car:

dZD16qj.jpg 

ps: The fender wasn't me, I bought the car like that. The damage received during this incident was to the bumper, headlight, and hood

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png