Netflix_and_Chill

Private or Public School

I have never gone to private school my self but what I have heard (some of my friends went to private) that it is bad. My friends have said they love public schools so much better. I love my public school because a lot of my friends are there and I don't think I would ever want to try it my pick is public how about you? Private or Public?

Kinda depends, on some countries Public School is better, on others private school is better. For example, in Brazil Private School is better

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I've been to both, private when I was really young but when I switched to public school I was considered dumb and I hadn't learned anything I was supposed to already know. 

In my opinion some private schools are great for education but in reality you just have a bunch of rich kids hooked on drugs and snobish bitches. 

Public school is also shitty but  you learn a lot about the real world there. 

School in general is shitty if you don't have the right teachers and/or you are a outcast. 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

46 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Public school is also shitty

It really depends on your district. I'm very lucky to go to a "rich" district even though i'm part of the 10% who aren't rich. Our theater department is fucking amazing. we get new lights and other expensive equipment almost yearly and that is not a common thing with public schools. I would hate to goto a private school from where I currently go.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Public. Where's else will you get the dumb and good teachers, the bullying and the weird people you call your friends, AND the drugs?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

On 7/17/2017 at 2:14 PM, Duc2000 said:

Public. Where's else will you get the dumb and good teachers, the bullying and the weird people you call your friends, AND the drugs?

I go to went to private LOL graduated high school, I can tell you that there are plenty of drugs in pvt school too. Weed, cocaine, all those prescription drugs. 

56 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I go to went to private LOL graduated high school, I can tell you that there are plenty of drugs in pvt school too. Weed, cocaine, all those prescription drugs. 

And college is going to be a private institution

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

It really depends on how you were raised. Some people like private schools more than public schools. I have a feeling that you may have been told that it's more strict in private schools, and it is, but it's for your own good. I mean, if you think about it, public schools are wild and private schools are strict. If you're comparing it to education, private schools are more into educating than people having fun. But not all private schools are like that, some are lenient, allowing people to enjoy or have fun. 

I have always been in public schools so yeah.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

It really depends on how you were raised. Some people like private schools more than public schools. I have a feeling that you may have been told that it's more strict in private schools, and it is, but it's for your own good. I mean, if you think about it, public schools are wild and private schools are strict. If you're comparing it to education, private schools are more into educating than people having fun. But not all private schools are like that, some are lenient, allowing people to enjoy or have fun. 

I have always been in public schools so yeah.

I mean I technically didn't have a choice, living in a third world country, there are few choices of good schools, and the more expensive the school is the better education you receive, hence my parents paying an $18k tuition for 3 kids, so that they can get accepted into the schools that they want, tbh my school in a third world country offers more opportunities than public schools in both the US and here. It also depends on where you want to study, if you would want to study in a public US institution, you have better chances of being an in-state high school graduate than an out-of-state graduate. That's why sometimes for people that are graduating from high school out of state, usually go to community colleges in the state of the public institution in which they want to attend, that way they have that nice 85% acceptance rate rather than the 15% one.

3 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I mean I technically didn't have a choice, living in a third world country, there are few choices of good schools, and the more expensive the school is the better education you receive, hence my parents paying an $18k tuition for 3 kids, so that they can get accepted into the schools that they want, tbh my school in a third world country offers more opportunities than public schools in both the US and here. It also depends on where you want to study, if you would want to study in a public US institution, you have better chances of being an in-state high school graduate than an out-of-state graduate. That's why sometimes for people that are graduating from high school out of state, usually go to community colleges in the state of the public institution in which they want to attend, that way they have that nice 85% acceptance rate rather than the 15% one.

Yeah, I only pointed out the basics of it. But truthfully, private schools are technically better than public schools in general sense. My parents are cheap and to get good education, you got to earn it yourself. That's how my family works, don't trust on teachers, work yourself and study hard.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Yeah, I only pointed out the basics of it. But truthfully, private schools are technically better than public schools in general sense. My parents are cheap and to get good education, you got to earn it yourself. That's how my family works, don't trust on teachers, work yourself and study hard.

Yea I see where you're coming from, but it's also where you come from like living-wise, I can say that I was accepted into the University of my dreams but it wasn't because of my grades, tbh, my grades were complete shit, and I was waiting for them to not accept me, but I was accepted, they even said "excluding your high school GPA, you're the kind of student we are looking for, we hope that with this institution you are able to better your GPA". I say that proudly lol and the other University in which I applied, un-denied me. My college counselor at my school, who has been college counseling for about 33 years, never in 33 years has seen an email or mail sent to a student that says Due to your GPA we are unable to accept you and then 2 months later from the same University have an email that says We have changed our opinion about you, even though you do not meet the required GPA, we are going to allow you to study at our institution, but you must have this special class schedule for your first semester with us.

I laughed hard when this email came in, because I applied to that University just as a backup to the University in which I am going to attend, and the lady who denied me was extremely rude about it too, like "Thanks for applying but don't consider this to ever be the institution in to apply ever again"

596fa69bdb734_ScreenShot2017-07-19at12_30_59PM.thumb.png.e4b52beb969f45d9d3d659d84aaf9b87.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...