Clufy

Tags after being staff in game

Posted  Edited by Clufyretard

I don't know if this is the right forum place to put this, 

But i was thinking that after people are Staff Members after they resign in game (or MAYBE getting demoted) should get tags just to show that you were apart of staff. Cause you were apart of this gaming community, and don't get me wrong you still are, but you are a former staff member and i should still be recognized for it.

Just an idea

Edited by Clufyretard

Admin on Hide and Seek, Former Operator on Death-run, Former Member Acceptor. 

tumblr_ojxz21XTtb1vnqmpbo1_500.gif

+1 yes this should be a thing

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
41 minutes ago, Clufyretard said:

I don't know if this is the right forum place to put this, 

But i was thinking that after people are Staff Members after they resign in game (or MAYBE getting demoted) should get tags just to show that you were apart of staff. Cause you were apart of this gaming community, and don't get me wrong you still are, but you are a former staff member and i should still be recognized for it.

Just an idea

if I could not have this shit ass admin tag that makes it look like I'm better then everyone else that would be dope and I sure as hell don't want people looking up to me, I was never into the whole title nonsense I just wanted the perms so I could help more.

if you need the recognition you have issues of your own and tbh while I was a VIP I would dupe the [New User] tag and set that as my tag. and select the use team color for my name.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Maybe the people who resigned and asks for it, but the people who get demoted should just have the member tag.

rpWk3m5.jpg

@Auralanity

Ex-Breach Admin

20180501233438_1_1.jpg.eb05db6fa213ffaea5c6fb149e07fa1d.jpg

20180913221529_1.jpg.161912a7a2c71d91f8e6a9a7b8e3fe70.jpg

20180627005639_1.jpg.7a7c8a8f2f2e987051ee25828648dfe4.jpg

20180706171417_1.jpg.d0c1ebda385ab5790a9e8a326628bd95.jpg 

5b7b25cc7469a_Thefourgaytards.jpg.eeb5b02c99e2281245cc8c18808b8c41.jpg

20180907183225_1.jpg.cf8c1ae71281f2b4b1663ff6e4d08781.jpg

20180907202034_1.jpg.3faa088719b46da8c6a181d27fbadb5a.jpg

5bcf7783cf389_z20181015235724_1.jpg.2a3c998173ee92ffb3a63dd2ce886aa3.jpg

20181023002331_1.jpg.5e65202708843c35cec31bbf8c3de3e2.jpg

5bcf7789773aa_z20181015232431_1.jpg.ff59fee3c0734ad186e68d75cbbeb324.jpg

20181023001219_1.jpg.ec85fab0caaadb1544b53fd74626cf2c.jpg

20181023000642_1.jpg.96898f035ee42371f42f53a06fb4c7d5.jpg

20181022234442_1.jpg.458a4c251ff5c816e927774f80088cfe.jpg

20181021190133_1.jpg.1342276047fd35a67a959b3ee6add07a.jpg

Hey Mandy @RaeTheGay

image.png.91c9dacc2e3ad541638dae77a47ba36e.png

Achievements

1 hour ago, rapperdan said:

if I could not have this shit ass admin tag that makes it look like I'm better then everyone else that would be dope and I sure as hell don't want people looking up to me, I was never into the whole title nonsense I just wanted the perms so I could help more.

if you need the recognition you have issues of your own and tbh while I was a VIP I would dupe the [New User] tag and set that as my tag. and select the use team color for my name.

yeah i get it but like Sofics said it should be the people who ask for it

3 minutes ago, Clufyretard said:

yeah i get it but like Sofics said it should be the people who ask for it

you do understand that for the people who matter they would not want credit, I mean ffs I'm never the one who gets offended over something but being messaged by so many people asking me wtf, and shit like that the people who do a lot will not need a title as they will know they helped and feel satisfied with them selfs if you need a badge to say hey look at me I did good things chances are you feel like you did not exactly do such great things.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

you do understand that for the people who matter they would not want credit, I mean ffs I'm never the one who gets offended over something but being messaged by so many people asking me wtf, and shit like that the people who do a lot will not need a title as they will know they helped and feel satisfied with them selfs if you need a badge to say hey look at me I did good things chances are you feel like you did not exactly do such great things.

yeah i get it if you feel that its so important for people to know that you're "important" than you probably won't be good at anything else because you feel that you need to be known, but you should just feel satisfied with what you did do and feel like that's good enough

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
5 minutes ago, Clufyretard said:

now i wish i could take this down

:lenny:

nah fam data is dope for future knowledge and understanding conclusions on everything.

an idea aka a form of contributing is still good no matter the out come as it can always be looked at later, what is bad is people who are afraid to give ideas.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

11 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

nah fam data is dope for future knowledge and understanding conclusions on everything.

an idea aka a form of contributing is still good no matter the out come as it can always be looked at later, what is bad is people who are afraid to give ideas.

yeah if one thing goes a way that someone doesn't want it to they immediately want to take it back instead of learning from it and making better ideas in the future

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Stop being a jerk, Dan.

The reason you think a veteran tag is merely for reputation is because that's what you would use it for; however: It could still benefit the community.

These veterans could have a swing on the community while there are no leadership members online, and it would help make them more identifiable both for players and people who are new to leadership.  The forums itself has something called "Trusted" and "Former Staff", and other communities have similar resources available; it's a known good system.  These members aren't a part of the leadership anymore, but they may be insightful, they're (mostly) proven, and it's usually a good idea to make them more pronounced compared to other members with the hope of spreading their characteristics among other members.  We're often taught in leadership that it is your goal to clone yourself onto others, and this is a great way to help make it happen and promote an effective cycle of leadership.

Of course: I'm not suggesting that people are forced to present their tags or badges, but I think it would be a good option to have available and it's not difficult to implement on the servers.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

15 hours ago, Joshy said:

Stop being a jerk, Dan.

The reason you think a veteran tag is merely for reputation is because that's what you would use it for; however: It could still benefit the community.

These veterans could have a swing on the community while there are no leadership members online, and it would help make the more identifiable both for players and people who are new to leadership.  The forums itself has something called "Trusted" and "Former Staff", and other communities have similar resources available; it's a known good system.  These members aren't a part of the leadership anymore, but they may be insightful, they're (mostly) proven, and it's usually a good idea to make them more pronounced compared to other members in the hopes of spreading their characteristics among other members.  We're often taught in leadership that it is your goal to clone yourself onto others, and this is a great way to help make it happen and promote an effective cycle of leadership.

Of course: I'm not suggestion that people are forced to present their tags or badges, but I think it would be a good option to have available and it's not difficult to implement on the servers.

Yes i do agree

the best idea is to see if the former staff even wants a tag after the quit. Because that way the people who wouldn't want one don't have to be forced to wear the tag and dread every time they play.