HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

10 hours ago, Bhoot.exe said:

Honestly why do people even care about !top? The only ones who can even climb to the top on that ranking system are t's because anyone who plays ct always just lose points so they will never be able to hit the top of that ranking system.

You seemed to care about !top when you were #1 and always bragged about it :kappa:

On 10/5/2016 at 8:13 PM, Darkling said:

-1 I've had to accept being at the bottom of the leaderboard because I'm always CT... I see it as a challenge to keep the bottom rank 

I could get bottom rank worse than you :lenny:

Achievements

• 1 month later...

Not sure how it would work with the other plugins on our server.  But the 1v1 server has Always Weapon Skins on which would be nice so that CTs can use their AK skins on maps with helmets and still get to look fancy smancy.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2112938

There's a link to the plugin.

9 minutes ago, Parrot said:

Not sure how it would work with the other plugins on our server.  But the 1v1 server has Always Weapon Skins on which would be nice so that CTs can use their AK skins on maps with helmets and still get to look fancy smancy.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2112938

There's a link to the plugin.

That is a great idea. +1

yeah.gif

This might just be me, but the mute plugin that was added might need to apply to other cts who aren't warden. Like for instance, a warden is chosen randomly at the start and for the first 20 seconds the warden gives orders while the cts are muted. Then after 10 more seconds, the t's become unmuted. Since cts like to talk over warden and there is no ct mute other than a full on mute, I think this might be a good idea. Thanks and have a great day!

18 hours ago, bballallan said:

@denros Can you think about adding and vote spec, for when there are no admins online and there are acouple afk t's =)

Can we not just modify the plugin which kicks people for being AFK for too long to just move them to spectator after a certain amount of rounds/time. 

I wouldn't force kick them out for being AFK as if we don't have many people on it looks better when the server browser says 12/32 players than 6/32 players.

(Differing opinion on that as if people join a server only to see people AFK and there on there own then it looks bad)

Achievements

I think the ct shop should have more things separate from the T's shop. such as auto lg, extended cell closed time, extra ammo, and invincibility for 30 seconds after cells are opened

Achievements

Remove the god damn Cyan color off markers. This has been used variously to trick T's, by placing a Blue and a Cyan marker, which are of similar color. 

Thanks

yeah.gif

41 minutes ago, Leks said:

Remove the god damn Cyan color off markers. This has been used variously to trick T's, by placing a Blue and a Cyan marker, which are of similar color. 

Thanks

100% agree with this

Yes some people can tell the difference but its just a cheap trick!

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

What about adding invisibility to both t and ct for like 15.000 or 20.000 credits and then it lasts for 1 round? I think it could bring a lot of fun to the server and would help ct's to easelier watch t's without being killed for baiting. The warden should NOT be able to have invisibilty active and somehow save it for another round when not warden? :-D

Nerd

Achievements

we should be able to mute SPECIFIC ts not all. Like if there is 10 t's and 1 of them is mic spamming, the warden should be able to mute them. However the person can only be muted and unmuted TWICE each round (2 mutes and 2 unmutes). I would like to  see this option added because people (especially myself) hate being muted because of one mic spammer and it gets people mad and i believe it will help. Thanks and have a great day! <3

1 hour ago, Aqqle said:

we should be able to mute SPECIFIC ts not all. Like if there is 10 t's and 1 of them is mic spamming, the warden should be able to mute them. However the person can only be muted and unmuted TWICE each round (2 mutes and 2 unmutes). I would like to  see this option added because people (especially myself) hate being muted because of one mic spammer and it gets people mad and i believe it will help. Thanks and have a great day! <3

You already can, there is a mute Terrorist menu option in the warden menu if do !menu as warden.

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

but there is no invis atm so it was just an idea :-)

We do have invisibility for 1 round in the shop but its partial invisibility with a timer.

3 minutes ago, denros said:

You already can, there is a mute Terrorist menu option in the warden menu if do !menu as warden.

We do have invisibility for 1 round in the shop but its partial invisibility with a timer.

I meant like one t can be muted instead of all (ex: Person A mic spams but Person B and Person C dont.) I just want to be able to mute one specific person instead of everyone. That way people who arent disrupting the games and people can hear warden orders.

1 minute ago, Aqqle said:

I meant like one t can be muted instead of all (ex: Person A mic spams but Person B and Person C dont.) I just want to be able to mute one specific person instead of everyone. That way people who arent disrupting the games and people can hear warden orders.

Yes that's what I mean, once you click the option, it shows you names of players on the Terrorist side. You then choose the person's name to mute.