HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

18 hours ago, NOT-LAW said:

A fix to this could be to have the CT doing the LR with them have to accept it

Agreed

Posted  Edited by Moose

I think !abortlr would work. 

- Require T and CT to type the command to abort the lr. 

- If CT doesn’t abort then rip

I think it’d be a simple add-on that’d work :)

Regarding the Questions,

-I think it’d be difficult to set it to only appear during a minigame

-Having a timer of 10-15 mins sounds better

- first person to answer it correctly gets 20 credits to stop inflation

I will bring both up in discord for bonk and wail to be pinged :P

Edited by Moose

Some people where talking about zeuses and they thought about dual weilding zeuses and like you start out with 1 zeus and once you kill someone it goes to dueling zeuses and it resets amma after every shot.

Ideas from Jguary and stoutspour

Posted  Edited by ChefA
20 hours ago, BAMboozled said:

Some people where talking about zeuses and they thought about dual weilding zeuses and like you start out with 1 zeus and once you kill someone it goes to dueling zeuses and it resets amma after every shot.

Ideas from Jguary and stoutspour

Stoutspore's post

Edited by ChefA

• 2 weeks later...

A list of ALL JB's commands that players can use and what they do (no not the secret ones that yall have hidden)

Mainly for new players who want to know about the commands so someone...say...can't trick them into using a command that will be negative (telling someone to use !lq when they want to be on CT)

Also

!rtd so you can change the gameplay and make things more interesting (make it cost around 15-20 credits per roll, 1 time per round)

Add an !report command (basically !calladmin) and advertise it in chat as well as !calladmin in chat so newer players will know how to report something if needed. It will also ping admins in discord (in their chat) 

Ad a staff counter so you can see when an admin is on (through chat) (Example) There are (insert number here) Staff Members on

jinnd1.png

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord
1 hour ago, Riggs said:

A list of ALL JB's commands that players can use and what they do (no not the secret ones that yall have hidden)

Mainly for new players who want to know about the commands so someone...say...can't trick them into using a command that will be negative (telling someone to use !lq when they want to be on CT)

I don't really feel that this is necessary as people can learn as they go, but maybe I can set something up later

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

!rtd so you can change the gameplay and make things more interesting (make it cost around 15-20 credits per roll, 1 time per round)

If I add this I'd make it at least 100 credits per roll as most RTD plugins tend to give player OP buffs such as 50 extra hp or speed buffs. I understand that sometimes you can get negative effects, however, the positives definitely make it worth more than 15-20 credits. I'm also not sure if this is compatible with JB but I'll update you soon.

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

Add an !report command (basically !calladmin) and advertise it in chat as well as !calladmin in chat so newer players will know how to report something if needed. It will also ping admins in discord (in their chat) 

Not really sure why we'd need 2 calladmin plugins? Instead, I can just make !report link you to the player reports subforum. 

1 hour ago, Riggs said:

Add a staff counter so you can see when an admin is on (through chat) (Example) There are (insert number here) Staff Members on

!showadmins is currently a plugin. It will show you what current admins are currently on the server. 

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements