image.jpeg.5c66aec892fbe4ca9737e91f641dc807.jpeg

Combine Elite

300?cb=20090527211630&path-prefix=en

I think i SLIGHTLY prefer Hitler. 

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

There should be a thing on shop where you can buy skins for your guns like if you don't have one you can buy it and keep it and it should be based off like market pricing but double cuz 1000 credits  is cheap and stickers for guns to 

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

5 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

There should be a thing on shop where you can buy skins for your guns like if you don't have one you can buy it and keep it and it should be based off like market pricing but double cuz 1000 credits  is cheap and stickers for guns to 

Valves TOS

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

17 hours ago, Chilledcupcake said:

Add some dank ass music to a list and make a vote day thing where there is a list of music and a vote for which one plays

Seems like a waste of time, it would more than likely be over the warden which would make it harder to listen to orders. Plus it just adds a bunch of extra downloads.

Achievements

Just now, JGuary551 said:

So why is there other serverz that do it 

because what they are doing is illegal lmao

Posted  Edited by Riggs
6 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

So why is there other serverz that do it 

They are risky Bois, if they get caught then the server gets deleted

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

After seeing this issue be brought up inside of the server, I have decided to post about it. What's this issue, you must be asking yourself. Its about the use of the micro aggression "faggot" and how it doesn't get treated the same as a slur. You could call anyone a "faggot" and nothing happen but the second you use a (racial or any) slur, you get muted / gagged. I am proposing an update to the MOTD with this new rule.

Be respectful towards everyone, this will include no slurs and or micro aggressions. (i.e faggot)

jinnd1.png

4 minutes ago, Riggs said:

After seeing this issue be brought up inside of the server, I have decided to post about it. What's this issue, you must be asking yourself. Its about the use of the micro aggression "faggot" and how it doesn't get treated the same as a slur. You could call anyone a "faggot" and nothing happen but the second you use a (racial or any) slur, you get muted / gagged. I am proposing an update to the MOTD with this new rule.

Be respectful towards everyone, this will include no slurs and or micro aggressions. (i.e faggot)

So in a nutshell you want to ban half the community. Never will work -1

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG