HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

!ctmute being a thing for when the other cts are annoying, maybe only lasts 30 seconds or something

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

15 hours ago, LAw said:

!ctmute being a thing for when the other cts are annoying, maybe only lasts 30 seconds or something

Idk if that sounds like a good idea because like what if they are muted and a t gets away and they can't ask to peruse because they are muted and the t rebels or like what if they are muted and they want to ask the t to drop the weapon but they are muted so the t gets away with the weapon. Also what if they don't see chat and don't realize they are muted so they freekill because they don't know the t can't hear them so idk if it's such a good idea.

I think that shot for shot should have primary weapons like the nova,Negev,XM,m249,M4a4,sg,aug,p90,mp7,famas, and galil etc. I just think that the last request should have shot for shot with primary weapons (this would not include snipers like the awp the auto sniper and the scout). I hope you consider this I think it would be cool to add.?

I do believe adding ones where the recoil isn't quite as good as famas, m4a4/m4a1-s and ak-47 could be a thing.

Zoom weapons shouldn't be added for the hopefully obvious reason of being too bloody op.

Nerd

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Moose

Majora's mask being a purchasable mask cus it'd look dope af and there isn't really any combo with the Hat & Trail to complete the set.

Also, the gold bunny mask isn't gold...?

Edited by Moose

On 8/26/2017 at 7:37 PM, Netflix_and_Chill said:

Idk if that sounds like a good idea because like what if they are muted and a t gets away and they can't ask to peruse because they are muted and the t rebels or like what if they are muted and they want to ask the t to drop the weapon but they are muted so the t gets away with the weapon. Also what if they don't see chat and don't realize they are muted so they freekill because they don't know the t can't hear them so idk if it's such a good idea.

maybe make it so you can mute a certain ct? 1 ct could be annoying and mic spamming and others could be helpful

Just now, Moose said:

fix medshots, it says I have 1024 but I don't

it makes me sad

get bamboozled@@@@

3 hours ago, Unzo said:

maybe make it so you can mute a certain ct? 1 ct could be annoying and mic spamming and others could be helpful

lol just vg that fucker then

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Netflix_and_Chill said:

I think there should be player models in the shop. Hear me out a lot of severs have player models and they look really cool. And maybe put them at a pretty high price like 7000 or 6000 credits. 

We have player models that are free for members/VIPs/Supporters.
There is one big reason why we don't want to add many player models, and that is because download times are already high by default, but if we add more, it will be even longer!!

But if you have any player model ideas for T/CT let us know! We can replace one for another!

yeah.gif

/cleartags for admins.

I want to be sneeky and go undercover to make sure people are not breaking rules with no admins on, but my fucking tag gives it all away.

I can't afford VIP atm because I don't have paypal or any online payment method and my parents don't want to spend money on games for a while.

The usage would be similar to !ins in the concept of it being used twice to enable//disable the tag

On 10/8/2017 at 6:48 AM, Leks said:

We have player models that are free for members/VIPs/Supporters.
There is one big reason why we don't want to add many player models, and that is because download times are already high by default, but if we add more, it will be even longer!!

But if you have any player model ideas for T/CT let us know! We can replace one for another!

I mean we should have like the octodad skin and the deadpool skin and the Lara craft stuff like that

3 minutes ago, Netflix_and_Chill said:

I mean we should have like the octodad skin and the deadpool skin and the Lara craft stuff like that

yes I also like lara craft it's my favorite game

yeah.gif

45 minutes ago, Moose said:

/cleartags for admins.

I want to be sneeky and go undercover to make sure people are not breaking rules with no admins on, but my fucking tag gives it all away.

I can't afford VIP atm because I don't have paypal or any online payment method and my parents don't want to spend money on games for a while.

The usage would be similar to !ins in the concept of it being used twice to enable//disable the tag

I recommended this a while back, not sure if it would be abused or not. I'm willing to give a shot at it however. Possibly to lower the risk of abuse tier 2+ or limited uses?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Moose
32 minutes ago, PurpleExod said:

I recommended this a while back, not sure if it would be abused or not. I'm willing to give a shot at it however. Possibly to lower the risk of abuse tier 2+ or limited uses?

the cleartag command would only affect the user and could not be used on others. I don't think there's much to honestly abuse here. The command would be for Tier 2 +.

1 hour ago, Netflix_and_Chill said:

Those skins would be kinda cool to have (AC skin as well :P)

Another point that I mentioned earlier never really got any attention, the masks on the playermodels are a little low? They don't cover your eyes, they go from the nose to the chin, it makes it hard to create an aesthetically pleasing character to look at.

Edited by Moose

On 10/13/2017 at 0:10 AM, Moose said:

the cleartag command would only affect the user and could not be used on others. I don't think there's much to honestly abuse here. The command would be for Tier 2 +.

Those skins would be kinda cool to have (AC skin as well :P)

Another point that I mentioned earlier never really got any attention, the masks on the playermodels are a little low? They don't cover your eyes, they go from the nose to the chin, it makes it hard to create an aesthetically pleasing character to look at.

I already answered you the last part (:

To everyone:

If you wanna suggest something (map, skin, model, mask, hat, trail) send a link where I can download it from!

yeah.gif