HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

7 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

You mind as well make it Christian server lol and or leave if you can't Handle the cussing and those kinds of words @Riggs

What I'm mainly referring to is that words are treated differently depending on the original use of them,since we are all-inclusive then why shouldn't this exist? It's not that I, personally, have an issue. It's just that I've seen something that doesn't make sense.

jinnd1.png

3 hours ago, Riggs said:

What I'm mainly referring to is that words are treated differently depending on the original use of them,since we are all-inclusive then why shouldn't this exist? It's not that I, personally, have an issue. It's just that I've seen something that doesn't make sense.

No i agree with you. And it wasn't toward you i was just saying this is not a pg gsme your gonna hear thst 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Relaity is; you will hear slurs. However, that does not mean we have to condone it on our server. I agree with @Riggs and I’m pretty sure it does fall under said category. 

I’d also like to note that Admins will be stricter on people wjo decide to break rules. We will be less lenient towards cancerous players. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Riggs

Based on my recent reports, I had said in the discord that we couldn't vg the rule breakers off of CT being as some of the other players didn't want and another being afk. The same day, I had the same issue again, being as there were less than 5 people on and the CT either didn't know english or was trolling by MFKing us every round. 

I would like to propose that VG be changed to where at any player amount, you can VG a CT. This would help as I, personally, have noticed that late at night when the server is at a low population, trolls will come on and MFK the T's until we VG them but the issue with that is we can't if we don't have 5 people on.  This makes it so people can't deal with the trolls at all if an admin isn't on and then the server population dies as people give up on trying to deal with the person.

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

1 hour ago, Doctor F said:

Make a rule where non admins can't rule check. Makes more of a problem then if they didn't. 

This would do more harm than good. -1

jinnd1.png

That's were your wrong Riggs, when a admin Is on for example when I am on I have a bunch of players calling random rule checks mic checks etc. I think preventing this would be good. And it prevents kids getting in the way of the admins.

"ohh but bonk I'm just trying to help"

then use admin chat

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

Posted  Edited by Riggs
9 minutes ago, Bonk said:

That's were your wrong Riggs, when a admin Is on for example when I am on I have a bunch of players calling random rule checks mic checks etc. I think preventing this would be good. And it prevents kids getting in the way of the admins.

"ohh but bonk I'm just trying to help"

then use admin chat

Just answer these things for me. Are admins always on the server? What would we do when admins aren't on the server?

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

Stop arguing! When admins are on then report/request in admin chat. When no admins are on then report them if anything happens. obviously be polite and ask if they have read the rules before randomly reporting for something that could be handled by asking them.

Nerd

Achievements

A few thing I thought of...

1.  For the command, /wm (/mutemenu), the warden should have slots to mute/unmute CTs.
  2. Add /sff to make it a bit easier to set friendly fire.
  3. Add a leaderboard under CSGO Jailbreak about all the 1st, 2ed, and 3rd place winners for every event.
  4. Reset/fix /lrtop. Plz
  5. Maybe add an Operator to the server. :) Who knows?

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle
28 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

1. Maybe add an Operator to the server. :) Who knows?

What commands/Powers would u give operators if u had the say?

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

3 minutes ago, TomRiddle said:

What commands/Powers would u give operators if u had the say?

The ability to mute and gag other players. I like this position because, in time, you can see if that person will be able to become a trail admin and so forth.  

Achievements

1 hour ago, AceOfSpades said:

Add /sff to make it a bit easier to set friendly fire.

I personally think this shouldn’t be implemented/tweaked as it creates hassle to do so and, most importantly, !setff is relatively just as short. 

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

1 minute ago, RockRoyce said:

I personally think this shouldn’t be implemented/tweaked as it creates hassle to do so and, most importantly, !setff is relatively just as short. 

A hassle? I don't get it. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle
1 hour ago, AceOfSpades said:

1. Maybe add an Operator to the server. :) Who knows?

35 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

you can see if that person will be able to become a trail admin and so forth.  

Ok i might come across like a dick by the end of this (if i dont already) but i personally think this is something you want added for your own benefit.

Dont get me wrong i kind of do like the idea just seems abit pointless when you have !tmute/!vg commands. 

So i think you have suggested it for your own self interest not the servers.

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

1 minute ago, TomRiddle said:

Ok i might come across like a dick by the end of this (if i dont already) but i personally think this is something you want added for your own benefit.

Dont get me wrong i kind of do like the idea just seems abit pointless when you have !tmute/!vg commands. 

So i think you have suggested it for your own self interest not the servers.

Look. TBH I only suggest it because CSGO TTT had operator. When I was admin I thought this was a good thing to have if I'm feeling neutral about the person applying. I do see that this can be my own benefit, but I can also see this benefit the future of JB. Maybe, it's just me. idk. I knew that you guys won't like this suggestion. That's why I put it at bottom. 

Achievements

I don't have a problem with the suggestion at all, we have talked about it several times but we don't see a need for it with all the available commands for players and the fact that trial admin basically is an operator untill promoted 

Nerd

Achievements

On 2/12/2018 at 6:24 PM, AceOfSpades said:

A hassle? I don't get it. 

You have to completely implement a new command, which takes time and quite frankly would just be an overall waste of it

Achievements