HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

12 hours ago, ben101awesome1 said:

Personaly I would like it if the admins on the jailbreak servers could help more with holding votes for new ct's sometimes. a78.png.8430c00368ae5b724992fe3a11489a26.png

well, tbh people sometimes just flame the CT's and are generally toxic which doesn't help at all. But yes if CT's are bad then then are to be switched off when admins are on.

Nerd

Achievements

Suggestion: Tweak Hot Potato LR so players cannot be dropped and automatically killed.

Too many times have I seen that players who don't like one another will sometimes use the Hot Potato LR to autokill the person they don't like. (dropping them into stuff like lava or deadly fall) The LR would be tweaked so either both players spawn inside of each other or the LR won't start if the spawn of the other player would cause them to fall. Or the game would auto-slay them if the T attempts to drop them into something. Maybe if the player spawn is X units away from ground level (non deadly fall) then LR continue but if player spawn is X units too high from ground level (the height of a deadly fall / kill barrier) then T Slay

jinnd1.png

Suggestion: Have CT unavailable to someone under a certain amount of time.

This would deter people from coming on and massing on CT as the pay off would not be worth it if they had to soak in hours before being able to join CT.  You could also make it so they must be a member to join since they would have to apply which would deter them even further. This would make MFK's less common as most trolls won't be willing to go through all that trouble just for 5 minutes of fun.

Example: If the player has less than 2 hours in-game (server playtime) then CT would be unavailable. 

jinnd1.png

Talking about tweaking things around. Can you guys make the last T freeze or something for 10 seconds when an LR is actived so that a CT just won't kill them because T was trying to kill the CT before 10 seconds. 

It's real annoying. Plus, when Riggs is on the server and kills a T in LR then says 'That was 9.9 seconds. Not 10' (This didn't actually happened, but it will)

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Riggs
1 hour ago, AceOfSpades said:

Talking about tweaking things around. Can you guys make the last T freeze or something for 10 seconds when an LR is actived so that a CT just won't kill them because T was trying to kill the CT before 10 seconds. 

It's real annoying. Plus, when Riggs is on the server and kills a T in LR then says 'That was 9.9 seconds. Not 10' (This didn't actually happened, but it will)

Too lazy to be that exact or that nazi and why are you saying that I'll do something before the event happens? I give exact times and if they don't comply, they will be shot

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

2 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

I do like the idea of freezing for 10 seconds

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

1. We disapprove of CTs being Nazi, so if they were to do that, just report it lmao. 

2. How would making the T freeze change anything? The player could shoot '9.9 seconds instead of 10'.

3. Once again, I feel the 10 seconds is just to give time for the CTs to actually be ready instead of the previous 'shoot when I say go' baloney 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by JGuary551

I feel like there should be a last death request (!LD) I was thinking it would be pretty cool to have it like if there's 2 T's left and you guys do a game or whatever and its for 1 winner when that winner wins lol the warden should ask the t for a last death request it could be anything like there's a list. 1. could be falling into space, 2. getting put into fire, 3. death by gun.  4. knife fight but t doesn't get a knife. 5.  dropping from high place that really goes with 1 but. 6 dodgeball thing where the T get 1 health and he's frozen and the ct throws a flash at him and kills him. 7. just a good old slay but obviously not by admin just die. And anymore people could think of, and I know that would be a lot to work on and put in and it could take alittle more time but I think it would be fun for players to chose how to die. and how I got all this was because I always hear someone say last death so I was like why not make that a thing

Edited by JGuary551

To save hassle, we could just implement this as a thing where you just ask them, where they accept or not, and not having to go through some command which'll just take longer to complete. Also, this would be irritating for Bonk to implement as I'm for sure positive he's very busy with other technical issues outside and within JB.

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

1 minute ago, RockRoyce said:

To save hassle, we could just implement this as a thing where you just ask them, where they accept or not, and not having to go through some command which'll just take longer to complete. Also, this would be irritating for Bonk to implement as I'm for sure positive he's very busy with other technical issues outside and within JB.

ya I would think this would be hard I was just thinking for the future it would be pretty cool to have it as a thing

I don’t think this is needed. Just talk to the warden tbh. The T could just end up using it as an excuse to rebel if CTs are forced to accept and if both parties need to approve it then you may as well just ask the W rather than making a whole rule & plugin off of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: !abortlr command

By request of the last t, the warden can abort an lr if something went wrong, resulting in them not having to cheat to cancel it.

Just now, ChefA said:

Suggestion: !abortlr command

By request of the last t, the warden can abort an lr if something went wrong, resulting in them not having to cheat to cancel it.

+1 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

I agree with the !abortlr command, but this could also be abused in different ways like delaying the round, or constantly keeping the ct from killing them by keeping in the start timer. Or other ways that I couldn't think of right now. A fix to this could be to have the CT doing the LR with them have to accept it

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

I saw this credits thing on another server. so like every  5 minutes a chat should pop up saying answer this question for (this many credits and it can be different each time) so  they type it in chat and whoever gets it right gets the credits.  the questions can be anything in the word form a math problem 50*540 to whos the first president to how many seconds are in a minute. and the chat pop up can be out of the blue so if you want credits and is says it during a game, you got to choose between answering the question or finishing the game