HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

when it's jsut 1 player, can it not be a fd 24/7? I want to populate & practice surf, but its hard with 4 minutes. i want to get better at it and i need more time. I feel like others who populate follow similar issues as there's not much time to complete minigames whilst attempting to benefit the server.

I'm thinking make an alert more noticable for when T's choose to rebel for LR. Rebelled last night for an LR and CT's were clueless

6 minutes ago, MrMooYT said:

i would suggest to add new mask and hats to the shop. like for example this one for emoji moive emoji-movie-meh-slice-600x200.jpg

We won't be adding, but replacing, to not heighten download times (they are already high)

yeah.gif

Add !coinflip or !cf and be able to coinflip other players for credits?

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

On 11/7/2017 at 1:54 AM, NOT-LAW said:

Do rps for credits. So you do !bet or smth, you can coin flip or rps someone for x amount of credits (1,2,5,10,20,50,100, “enter amount”) 

On 11/7/2017 at 1:54 AM, NOT-LAW said:

Cool idea, but I think it'd get out of hand and ruin the server.

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

Just now, MrMooYT said:

add a rebel shop item. the shop item would be something like 400 credits and it would !uw the wardon for 5seconds, if lets say they were giving orders

First of all, if something as OP as that was ever added it would have to be WAY more than 400 credits. Second, that would be abused excessively to the point that players would no longer want to play CT side. It would also often result in freekills as often CT's are unaware when an unwarden occurs.

Although it may seem like a good idea, it really wouldn't work out in the long run. Thanks for the idea though!

Achievements

Not sure if this is a thing but an LR Leaderboard? Similar to the /top where it shows KDA instead showing win/loss ratio     In LRs and showing the top people with the highest wins/ratio

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements