HackingPotato

[CSGO] Jailbreak Suggestion Thread

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

Problem is That they dont get time to respawn which makes them unable to even do anything. This ruins it for the CT's leaving only T's to have "fun"

Then I hope the admins can just to ct's to a random place in the map, away from T's

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by LegendaryFluff

Suggestion: fix this map 

Not sure if this is just a problem for me but I go from 200fps to 60fps

20170820065535_1.thumb.jpg.5bfef2109a94a8133e8dd45fcc7be352.jpg

Edited by LegendaryFluff

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Moose

Add a command !inspect (!ins) <-- could be called something else idk

Basically, you would enter a third person state where you move your mouse, you move around your player model (you cannot move in this state, just look at your player model), this would allow you to inspect ;) your cosmetics to see what they look like.  Sort of like when you're in spectator and you can look around the player's model. 

I really want to see what my model looks like but i have no idea and I think this would be a pretty cool command/plugin to add :D

I understand that you could ask a friend to just screenshot it, however this would be easier for the players to see it.

Edited by Moose

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Add a command !inspect (!ins) <-- could be called something else idk

Basically, you would enter a third person state where you move your mouse, you move around your player model (you cannot move in this state, just look at your player model), this would allow you to inspect ;) your cosmetics to see what they look like.  Sort of like when you're in spectator and you can look around the player's model. 

I really want to see what my model looks like but i have no idea and I think this would be a pretty cool command/plugin to add :D

I understand that you could ask a friend to just screenshot it, however this would be easier for the players to see it.

Added after mapchange.

A rule against using color chat to fake commands (ex. Warden has muted Ts, Vac Ban, etc.) its kinda annoying

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

7 hours ago, denros said:

Added after mapchange.

If I may, maybe a similar command or feature to preview something in the shop or maybe a short detailed description of what you’re buying from the cosmetics shop if possible or a possible refund feature that isn't spammable on everything or a preview that just acts as a temporary loan of the cosmetic that also isn’t spammable. ;)

Posted  Edited by Moose - Edit Reason: Changed the colours to show 2 different ideas
11 hours ago, PsychoTeddy said:

If I may, maybe a similar command or feature to preview something in the shop or maybe a short detailed description of what you’re buying from the cosmetics shop if possible or a possible refund feature that isn't spammable on everything or a preview that just acts as a temporary loan of the cosmetic that also isn’t spammable. ;)

with this, a preview button could be used; allowing people to equip the item for a few hours (This can only be done once per item) Kinda like how you could preview items in tf2, it would allow you to take a weapon you don't have for a week to get to see how it's like before you purchase it

Ooooo

What if in the inspect state, the menu would pop up, and when you selected an item to purchase (a hat), when it asks for the conformation of the item, it equips it to your player to show you how it looks. OR When you select an item you get an option *Preview* *Purchase*

^^ with the idea, i'm kinda thinking like in the lego star wars and indiana games, you could always customise 2 players, you can see what it is you're equipping  (idk if that helps)

Edited by Moose
Changed the colours to show 2 different ideas

5 hours ago, Moose said:

with this, a preview button could be used; allowing people to equip the item for a few hours (This can only be done once per item) Kinda like how you could preview items in tf2, it would allow you to take a weapon you don't have for a week to get to see how it's like before you purchase it

Ooooo

What if in the inspect state, the menu would pop up, and when you selected an item to purchase (a hat), when it asks for the conformation of the item, it equips it to your player to show you how it looks. OR When you select an item you get an option *Preview* *Purchase*

^^ with the idea, i'm kinda thinking like in the lego star wars and indiana games, you could always customise 2 players, you can see what it is you're equipping  (idk if that helps)

A week is far to long if this is considered. It should be more like 10-15 seconds if this can be added. 

Achievements

26 minutes ago, NeXt said:

Why cant we see our own hats/masks?

Type !inspect To go thirdperson with hats, etc etc

But I dunno why can\t you see when you type !tp

yeah.gif

34 minutes ago, Leks said:

Type !inspect To go thirdperson with hats, etc etc

But I dunno why can\t you see when you type !tp

now we can see our hats before we couldnt in 3rd person

3 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

A week is far to long if this is considered. It should be more like 10-15 seconds if this can be added. 

I said a few hours.

But with the second idea the preview one, i think is far better as it doesn't loan out the cosmetics, only shows them temporarily.

2 hours ago, Netflix_and_Chill said:

All expect moonjail @Leks

Yes I disabled bhop for ghosts, because they would then lower the platform if they triggered the bhop platforms.