Roy

Shutting Down The Battlefield 4 Division

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to notify everybody that we will be shutting down our Battlefield 4 division. @Worgee and I talked about this a couple days ago.

Unfortunately, we are spending too much money into the division. We are currently spending $82.00/m towards the division which includes the VPS itself and the BF4 slot fees. We also haven't received many donations from this division.

With our CS:GO division being revamped, it is currently looking like we're going to be purchasing a high-end machine sometime in the near future which will be quite expensive depending on the type of machine we get.

There is a possibility we will open the division in the future. However, we will definitely need a different approach to it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply. I just wanted to say thank you to the users who contributed to the division either by managing the servers, blocking hackers, or just playing the servers.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • OMEGALUL 3