Doomnack

SCP-3740: "God is Dumb"

Posted  Edited by Doomnack

"Welcome, welcome to City 17."

idk what I'm quoting anymore just go with it

image.thumb.png.b3b2863cea720d1408af0b31c852339e.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

npc_create npc_doomnack

Well here I am with another suggestion, because why not. Though to be honest, Site-19 is starting to get pumped with SCPs that I think my SCP-363 took up the last availible space for any actual SCP to spawn. I don't know what will happen now, but the dawn of replacement SCPs definitely was a result of this.

Anyways, Ashur soon realized that the Foundation's room service wasn't all that great. Staff were horrible actors, an awful stench that seemed to be everywhere, and the food wasn't even that great. He soon began to take out his anger on the Foundation, emerging from the depths of the site.

This suggestion is totally not slightly inspired from the Combine Advisors from HL2.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU ARE SCP-3740

You are a Ashur, the god of air.

You are capable of air current and temperature manipulation.

Blow back your opponents in a gust of wind, or leave them scorched in fire.

Spawn Location(s):

Site-19: SCP-513's chamber, shared with another fellow demigod.

image.png.deb711a07c3fad82887c61ebc3e6547d.png

Ingame Mechanics:

Controls:

LMB (Primary): b l o w

RMB (Special): Meteorological Combustion

Stats:

Health: 1750

Attack DMG: 20 (see description)

Primary Cool Down: 1.5 secs

Special Cool Down: 15 secs

Speed: Slightly Above Human Walking Speed

Like most other SCPs, SCP-3740 gets points by killing people.

Description:

SCP-3740's primary pushes a person in the direction SCP-3740 is facing, of a distance roughly the size of an average Site-19 room.

Once a victim collides with any detectable surface, he suffers 20 damage.

This can be useful to storm units from an area, or in certain situations it may lead to their death.

NOTE: pointing your primary in certain direction can be useful for introducing people to falldamage :)

SCP-3740's special causes anybody near SCP-3740 to be briefly ignited for {25-50} damage ticks, but heavily disorients them like a concussion grenade.

Human flashbang.

Resources:

Use Male-09, as it looks most like SCP-3740: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110138917

Or you could use this, please do: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1629223506

the resemblance is uncanny

Lvl. 35 SCP

Edited by Doomnack

Just now, Doomnack said:

uhh, they work on my end

Not on mine? Oh whatever.

I like this, basically what he should do if he was playable anyway. problem is, especially with site-19, a lot of it is made out of models, meaning his attack would bug out a lot.

Or worse, hit a corner made up of like a million brushes and die instantly.

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Not on mine? Oh whatever.

I like this, basically what he should do if he was playable anyway. problem is, especially with site-19, a lot of it is made out of models, meaning his attack would bug out a lot.

Or worse, hit a corner made up of like a million brushes and die instantly.

Nodegraph out of date. Rebuilding...

Brush contact was probably a bad way to put it. Just any type of collision would do, but should obviously be triggered once to prevent unnecessary amounts of damage being overlayed ontop of eachother. Editing suggestion.

8 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

I Think i might of suggested this before.

anyways +1

I swear my suggestions keep "magically" copying yours

image.png.b32416a928d5e0e3a32b7be7ad14f777.png

what the heck is going on lol