Leks

Leks' Leave of Absence

I am selling my computer and am going to build a new one.
I have not been able to access my computer since thursday due to personal reasons, and will not be able to access it until my new computer is fully built and finished.
There is not ETA when this will be done. This also means that I will not be able to fullfil my duties as a Division Leader nor as a Server Manager.

To put all the Jailbreak folk at ease, the Cosmetics Shop, the Gangs and New Models for Admin/VIP/Supporter/Member are all almost complete. Just final touches to the cosmetic shop and finish the configs for the models, oh, and also setup the gangs database.

TL:DR I am gone for a while, buying new computer, selling old. No pc

TL:DR FOR JAILBREAK: I can't do anything regarding jb or being a dl. Sorry for everyone who was waiting for me to release the shop, gangs and new models. Will do once I got new computer.

for those who are wondering of the specs of my new pc:

ryzen 5 3600x

Unsure about the cpu cooler yet, might go for hyper 212 or noctua nh15

Gigabyte x470 aorus ultra gaming atx am4

corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2x8 kit) ddr4 3200 CL16 (will be OC'ing to 3733MHz)

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200rpm

addlink S70 512GB NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD (still unsure if 1tb or 512gb)

Zotac RTX 2070 8GB

SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 550W 80+ (gold certified, fully modular atx psu)

Unsure about the case yet.

overall will be ~ 1200 Eur

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Real quick if you use the hyper 212 Evo, that thing sucks to mount with ryzen compatible motherboards. Just read the instructions VERY carefully

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

thanks for the heads-up @TheJitFace

since I am going for a 3600 non X and am going to overclock I have some spare money from my budget to invest in other parts, like an 80+ gold cert 650W PSU and a good cooler ~ 50/60Eur

yeah.gif

1 hour ago, Leks said:

thanks for the heads-up @TheJitFace

since I am going for a 3600 non X and am going to overclock I have some spare money from my budget to invest in other parts, like an 80+ gold cert 650W PSU and a good cooler ~ 50/60Eur

I think the Coolermaster radiator going for 70$ is good https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-masterliquid-ml240l-rgb-liquid-cooling-system/p/2YM-0004-00015?item=2YM-0004-00015&ignorebbr=1&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-liquid+%2f+water+cooling-_-2YM-0004-00015&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyLDpBRCxARIsAEENsrK3GjAD7KX2b-MR5qtrte0I0kdYrcrqG2w9vHv3VsuCCvmy7y8RPU8aAovdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

jitticus

2 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

nah im not going for water cooling, I'm going to stick with a scythe mugen 5 pcgh. It's 50 eur, with really good temps. Plus, I won't have to worry about the pump making extra noise. I have a cooler master cpu water cooler atm and it makes a lot of noise when not needed.

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...

heads up I am back and no longer without a pc :pogchamp:

I got myself a ryzen 5 3600

asrock x470 gaming k4

zotac rtx 2070 amp extreme

16gb ddr4 3200mhz cl16

seagate barracuda 1tb

corsair mp510 nvme pcie m.2 480gb

seasonic focus gold 650w

nzxt h500

3 cute corsair af120 fans