Mad_Father

Plugin that auto reply to those to attempts "!knife"

This is a great idea.  Maybe also provide the link to the Valve request?  I personally don't play CS:GO too often. but I could imagine how this could help.

--Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Line number 71 in my autoexec.cfg bind "pgdn" "say It is against Valves ToS to have weapon skin plugins that give players items not in their inventory" I assume this is where you got the idea? BTW it would need to have a cooldown to prevent spam.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

This is a great idea.  Maybe also provide the link to the Valve request?

You won't need to ask Valve for this. Instead, ask anyone who knows sourcepawn should make that plugin.

76561198043643390.png

Just now, Benroyjam said:

You won't need to ask Valve for this. Instead, ask anyone who knows sourcepawn should make that plugin.

That's not what he means he means provide this http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

Achievements

Just now, Benroyjam said:

No I mean put the link to valve's website where they posted the notice.  (The request to remove said plugins from your server)

Sorry for any confusion,
Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

1 minute ago, rapperdan said:

That's not what he means he means provide this http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

Just now, Nap14hockey said:

No I mean put the link to valve's website where they posted the notice.  (The request to remove said plugins from your server)

Sorry for any confusion,
Nap14hockey

Ah, okay. I like this idea.

76561198043643390.png

Extremely simple to make as @SwegBuster said and should save a lot of time explaining to players why we don't have weapons skins, etc on our servers. I agree.

Thanks.