Jimbo

VIP

Not so long ago I made a post asking how to get my VIP status back since I paid $50 for permanent  VIP. I was informed that I need to contact Denros to get it back. However, I messaged him a week ago and he still has not opened it. Is there anyone else I could contact?

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Try desyncing your steam then syncing it back up.

go to here and click account settings4fabbdad5dde5b6bf23ee78a07f23f72.png

once in account setting clicke5dcfe3b8583cb158d290f3da555304d.png

click the  Disassociate Steam then reconnect0a08345d7bf7f3d69a6d9bca87de4afb.png

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

It would be good if you gave me a steamid or something to work on.

I searched you currently linked steamid and I cannot find any donation under that steamid.

I can confirmed that he was a permanent VIP. I recall that he donated around Summer of 2014 (well actually I don't know... he was at first admin then vip... so ya)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

22 hours ago, Bae said:

I can confirmed that he was a permanent VIP. I recall that he donated around Summer of 2014 (well actually I don't know... he was at first admin then vip... so ya)

Yes that was around the time I donated, it was $50 via paypal with this current account. I donated, got admin, resigned, and never got VIP back. (idk if it matters but I donated on the old website) 

On 1/10/2017 at 5:26 PM, Threeball said:

Yes that was around the time I donated, it was $50 via paypal with this current account. I donated, got admin, resigned, and never got VIP back. (idk if it matters but I donated on the old website) 

The old system was moved over, they should have everything from that time. But since only Denros and Roy can check, you'll have to wait then. But do you have any other account besides this one to see if Denros can check that one as well?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 1/11/2017 at 7:33 PM, Bae said:

The old system was moved over, they should have everything from that time. But since only Denros and Roy can check, you'll have to wait then. But do you have any other account besides this one to see if Denros can check that one as well?

Nah I have a smurf account for CS but its never been affiliated with GFL.

OK I had a look at you old profile and you were set as VIP even though there were no transaction logs. I am gonna completely go on trust and that @Bae said you were VIP. 

Sorry about the wait but you have to understand that there was no info under the steam account you are using.