Tuxzdo

the multidimensional homosexual's Unban Request

Posted  Edited by Tuxzdo

Name: the multidimensional homosexual

Steam IDhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/Tuxzdo/ and/or  STEAM_0:0:96243840 (Provided both as I do not know which one, as it is not specified. I apologize if this is an inconvenience.)

Banned by: (I am sorry but the ban message did not inform me of the "culprit," if I may)

Ban reason: "TROLLING WITH FRIENDS"

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I did not violate any server rules. So lets begin, when I first join the server I spawn in and I was instantly pushed off the map with a minecart by a player by the name by 'Garrbear420' he also had two hazard toxic/hazard symbols in his name at the beginning and end of his name (I'm assuming he/she added this is to avoid Admins being able to track him down/find him on Steam). I then send a report in for RDM. Nothing is done. Frustrated as he had RDM(ed?) me multiple times now and nothing was done to this player. A friend of mine, TeaTimewithTaylor, joins the server who is then RDMed by this same player 'Garrbear420.' We then both alert the staff about this player and nothing is done to him/her. After we filed multiple reports about this player (due to his constant rdming) we decide to take it to voice chat. When we do this TeaTimewithTaylor and I are both attacked by 'Garrbear420' and a few other toxic people (one of which was stream sniping and admins were alerted to the problem, but nothing was done) being called words such as 'nigger' and 'fag.' I find these words very offensive and me and TeaTime both alerted the admins to the insults that were being spewed at us. To our surprise the admin said this  "[Yes] ★ Fx ★: If it's not being directed at a person in a racist way It's not racist." I was astonished when I saw that the admin had said this as the insults were BLATANTLY directed towards me. We then questioned the admin, TeaTime even stated the word 'nigger' (not directed towards ANYONE [which is allowed according to your 'rules'] and was gagged for it) and I was then GAGGED for telling him/her that this rule is in the MOTD. I also stated "please familiarize yourself with the MOTD before playing, THANK YOU." After this I was then WARNED for "Trolling/Admin disrespect," this is in NO way disrespectful as I simply directed the admin to take a look at the MOTD as they have not been acquainted with it in some time (from what it seemed). Moving along, eventually I was unmuted and I was then told I was an "entitled piece of trash," this was my breaking point as he was not punished right then and there he OBVIOUSLY directed it towards me, but nothing was done. I then ask the player why he had said such a thing to me, he then stated "because you are." THIS should have stopped right here had the admins intervened; however, that is not the case. Since this player had received no repercussions WHATSOEVER. I decided to take it into my own hands. I'm sorry that I can not be consistently called a 'retard', 'fag', 'nigger', and 'a piece of trash/shit' repeatedly and not fire back. I am also sorry for expecting the admins to step in and do something about problems like this and that I, a new player on the server, had to take it into my own hands. Now this is where the fun begins, I then formally ask the player again (after he rudely interrupted me NUMEROUS times) "Sir, why did you say that to me, *rudely interrupts* sir, I am trying to be respectful and you are making it very difficult *rudely interrupts* sir, I want to have a civilized conversation with you..... I was then gagged for respectfully trying to engage in a civilized conversation with this player, an admin also stated in chat "drop it"; however, this player was STILL going on about it in voice chat AFTER I was gagged but he was NOT gagged. Later on, TeaTime gets ungagged and a player asks if racial slurs/insults are allowed, TeaTime responds with "Yes, you can say whatever you want without getting in trouble." TeaTime was then muted. He eventually says something along the lines of "the admins do not know their own rules" and he was then banned from the server. A minute or so after this event, (Be aware of the fact that I am still gagged/muted with no way to say ANYTHING) I was banned from the server for "TROLLING WITH FRIENDS."                             {Screenshots Below}

GarrInsult1.jpg

GarrInsult2.jpg

BlueBerryInsult1.jpg

BlueBerryInsult2.jpg

Edited by Tuxzdo

IM JUST GONNA COPY AND PASTE WHAT I SAID TO YOUR FRIEND

First of lets start by making you and your buddy at fault  (which you keep insisting that you two the innocent ones when you completely are not) I just got back from being afk (was running errands for my family) and I come back to teand multi complaining about how no admins are doing their jobs when Astro (a new admin, hes still learning) was on by himself. I come back to tea and multi trying to hype the server up (all the players) to go up against the admins (me and astro at the time) so I gagged multi first because he was realllllllly egging it on. Then tea decided to join in and say that were lazy and I kept saying that we were busy with a lot of reports and couldn't just handle people who complain the most first... We have a system on our reports and thats one at a time so we dont make mistakes and it starts with the oldest reports first then going to newest. New reports are handled last but still handled in a timely mannor. You guys kept going on about how YOU were the ones being hassled but in reality it was you two trying to get what you wanted before everyone else. So I proceeded to gag/mute you and kept ungagging you/ unmuting you after a round or two and you kept going. I said stop and gave 5 warnings for you and your buddy to stop and drop the subject. But no, you kept it rolling. you tried to get others in trouble for helping the admins get the situation under control. You and your friend were banned for Trolling with friends, which you were 100% no doubt about it. You guys said you were just trying to help the server out, but the server was calm and collected before you guys came on and got rdmed or whatever you claimed and wanted INSTANT JUSTICE, when thats not how this server works.

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

1 minute ago, Fx280 said:

Jesus Christ 

Image result for facepalm gif

This reply did not contribute to my post, I am sorry to inform you that that may be against the forum rules...

However, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to (supposedly) read it. Anyways have a nice day.

Posted  Edited by Fx280

My stance is the same on this one as it was on your friends ban appeal you both were banned for the same reason. You both were not listening to admins when they told you to shut up and you never did even after mutes/gags granted you didn't get kicked you still bitched to anyone you had a problem with. This ban should not be appealed close this please. @Violator

Edited by Fx280

Also I find it extremely funny that you and tea are acting so innocent in all of this. When I came back from being afk I came back to you and tea calling the admins lazy and retarded. lmao. Funny how when you get called retarded you get offended and get defensive..

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

Posted  Edited by Tuxzdo
6 minutes ago, Bunnynator said:

IM JUST GONNA COPY AND PASTE WHAT I SAID TO YOUR FRIEND

First of lets start by making you and your buddy at fault  (which you keep insisting that you two the innocent ones when you completely are not) I just got back from being afk (was running errands for my family) and I come back to teand multi complaining about how no admins are doing their jobs when Astro (a new admin, hes still learning) was on by himself. I come back to tea and multi trying to hype the server up (all the players) to go up against the admins (me and astro at the time) so I gagged multi first because he was realllllllly egging it on. Then tea decided to join in and say that were lazy and I kept saying that we were busy with a lot of reports and couldn't just handle people who complain the most first... We have a system on our reports and thats one at a time so we dont make mistakes and it starts with the oldest reports first then going to newest. New reports are handled last but still handled in a timely mannor. You guys kept going on about how YOU were the ones being hassled but in reality it was you two trying to get what you wanted before everyone else. So I proceeded to gag/mute you and kept ungagging you/ unmuting you after a round or two and you kept going. I said stop and gave 5 warnings for you and your buddy to stop and drop the subject. But no, you kept it rolling. you tried to get others in trouble for helping the admins get the situation under control. You and your friend were banned for Trolling with friends, which you were 100% no doubt about it. You guys said you were just trying to help the server out, but the server was calm and collected before you guys came on and got rdmed or whatever you claimed and wanted INSTANT JUSTICE, when thats not how this server works.

First of all, lets not get hasty, I kept my post formal, you should too. Second of all, you came back from supposedly "running errands with your family," in this case you came back in the middle of the event have not completely witnessed the events that occured, hints why you appear so biased.

Edited by Tuxzdo

3 minutes ago, Tuxzdo said:

This reply did not contribute to my post, I am sorry to inform you that that may be against the forum rules...

However, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to (supposedly) read it. Anyways have a nice day.

At least you're polite. Unlike your friend.

Erhem, exerpt from the motd 

*Clears throat*

ADMIN WORD IS FINAL

*Bows for applause*

That is all

Or is it

You say you know the motd 

That's nice

You disrespectfully tell an admin to then read the motd

That's nice

You come here and make an appeal SAYING you disrespected an admin an told an admin to read the motd

That's nice

You have only one sided proof 

That's nice

To put it bluntly, your actions deem your mindset, you act higher then an admin an think others get favored, you then come to the forums saying oh I'm innocent in all this and so is my friend

That's nice

Did you know you can clientside mute people 

Bet you didn't even bother

Also

If admins are handling old reports and they don't know the whole story it's up to ADMIN DISCRETION AS TO WHAT HAPPENS, and unless it's mass, it's nothing 

Wait your ban out

Stop trying to be superior 

Thanks

Bye

Achievements

1 minute ago, Tuxzdo said:

First of all, lets not get hasty, I kept my post formal, you should too. Second of all, you came back from supposedly "running errands with your family," in this case you came back in the middle of the even have not completely witnessed, hints the fact that you are so biased.

She was there when the shit show started I know this cause I was watching over the server in spectator. And before you say "Then why weren't you dealing with reports?" because I have trials deal with them so they can learn and improve.

Just now, The_Mad_Hatter said:

*Clears throat*

ADMIN WORD IS FINAL

*Bows for applause*

That is all

Or is it

That's nice

That's nice

You come here and make an appeal SAYING you disrespected an admin an told an admin to read the motd

That's nice

That's nice

To put it bluntly, your actions deem your mindset, you act higher then an admin an think others get favored, you then come to the forums saying oh I'm innocent in all this and so is my friend

That's nice

Also

If admins are handling old reports and they don't know the whole story it's up to ADMIN DISCRETION AS TO WHAT HAPPENS, and unless it's mass, it's nothing 

Wait your ban out

Thanks

Bye

I did not insult or say anything rude to the admin I simply referred him to it as he clearly has not taken a look at it in a while. 

Posted  Edited by Xy_
1 minute ago, The_Mad_Hatter said:

*Clears throat*

ADMIN WORD IS FINAL

*Bows for applause*

That is all

Or is it

That's nice

That's nice

That's nice

That's nice

That's nice

Also

Wait your ban out

Thanks

Bye

So poetic :)

Anyways, I am going to request that this be :locked:

Edited by Xy_

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 minute ago, Fx280 said:

She was there when the shit show started I know this cause I was watching over the server in spectator. And before you say "Then why weren't you dealing with reports?" because I have trials deal with them so they can learn and improve.

I see and respect this decision; HOWEVER, when things get this hairy I think that you could/ possibly should have stepped in as they were saying that there were "10" or "20" reports and they couldn't keep up