spencer.wright

TTT spencer.wright unban appeal

I saw a traitor pull out a knife and i shot him. then i don't get reported but immediately autoslain. they said it never happened. I follow all rules on the server and i play on it occasionally. so why would i lie about something I saw. the current date is January 10th, 2017 at 8:58. I think this is admin abuse and didn't let me appeal at all, and i never got reported. so i said my part, now you can pick out the truth. I hate being wronged when i was in the right

Hey Spencer. I banned you for targetting someone because you seemed to always kill them for little to no reason. I had marked you for auto slay because you started mowing down an INNOCENT for having a KNIFE about 45 seconds into the round when no traitors had died. The group of innocents managed to kill you but the person you targeted was near death. You decided to argue with me in admin chat saying you did nothing wrong and so I removed the autoslay but warned you saying if he did not have a knife I was going to ban you. Turns out in the deathscene he had a magneto stick out. The entire time. He never even swapped weapons until you were dead. So I banned you for an hour. Also he never reported you because I was right next to him and saw the entire thing and I had already taken action upon what you did