Black

Well this is not good.

Posted  Edited by Black

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-elections-netherlands-geert-wilders-freedom-party-turkey-fascist-no-difference-rallies-islam-a7632571.html

As if the world wasn't "interesting" enough. I hope for the sake of everyone in these countries that this is just political posturing.

Edited by Black

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

Im sorry JerryBomb sensai-senpai-san-sama-san-chan-kun someone please move this to where it belongs

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
9 minutes ago, Black said:

Im sorry JerryBomb sensai-senpai-san-sama-san-chan-kun someone please move this to where it belongs

I'm only member. Uh, I think @Bae or @Violator can maybe move it. Or others. But those are the only two who come to mind. 

EDIT: oh and @Skittlez:lenny:

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 hour ago, JerryBomb said:

I'm only member. Uh, I think @Bae or @Violator can maybe move it. Or others. But those are the only two who come to mind. 

EDIT: oh and @Skittlez:lenny:

Where is this at? I can merge it if I knew what thread your talking about lol.

swegbuster1.png

7 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

Where is this at? I can merge it if I knew what thread your talking about lol.

It's already moved.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Actually I don't mind this. Wilder's party is actually fascist and makes Trump's Admin. look like Californian/New Yorker Democrats any day. (look at the manifesto demanding to take away personal freedoms) Regardless Dutch elections are completely different than what we're used to stateside and wouldn't have made a difference anyways. Instead of either choosing this piece of crap or that piece of crap they have 28 or so pieces of crap to make a crap buffet.

As for Erdogan's empty threats...... LOL LOL LOL sure declare a holy war with the West, lets see how fast you'd become converts to the divine power of the atom and its ability to provide glass and charcoal producing jobs.

My true hope in europe lies in Le Pen (or someone with the balls to stand against the EU) winning France or Italy exiting out. Nothing bad about the EU except when you begin to realize that Hitler's dream of a German dominated Europe has been realized thru the EU. This is highly ironic since the EU was the brainchild of the allies after WWII. Think about it. Germany and European elites get unelected officials to tell member countries to do what we want or get leveraged out of EU wealth via internal trade wars. Interesting to see what type of punishment they'd have for the UK if they can get up on their feet again. Glad Brexit happened simply because the EU needs to die and be rebooted into something meaningful. They can start with having elected officials by each member country. 

TL;DR:

The EU as it currently stands for today is an undemocratic monster. It is the root of the problems we have today in Europe and needs serious reform just like our pay to play system here in the United State of failure. Also Islam has its own set problems and should focus on fixing those rather than making itself look like a fool on the world stage. Purging extremism in all forms (quietly passive to publicly displayed aggression) would be a great start.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri