Roxie_Foxie

'Allo

Hello and good day, night, morning, afternoon, evening everyone who graces me with reading this, I suppose I should make one of these because that's what the hip kids do nowadays, as you have already seen my name is bouncing, I am an admin on TTT1 and I think TTT3 (not sure if @LionelMoosi demoted me for my inactivity) and yes I am a badmin, punishment is swift, morals are questionable, and actions vary all the time, I do plan on returning to my vicious state of affairs soon though I hope, but until then I patently bide my time, anxiously awaiting to return to the wonderful autism that is Gmod TTT, some of you may wonder "but bouncing why are you not on now though?" and that my pretties is simple I have a life outside of GFL Now I urge you to hold back your gasps in shock and horror, this is a real thing and it's ok. but in reality it is the case, I was ripped away from the love and affection that was highspeed internet and no responsibilities and tossed into the abyss that is called real life, university life is over and I have almost $100,000 of crippling debt to try and pay back, BUT I'M NOT AT IT ALONE, I have the help and support of a loving, smart, caring, fiancé, I know what you're thinking "Ewwww Bouncing, who would love you?" AND YOUR RIGHT who would, well someone does and that's another reason as to why I have not been as active, because she also requires time, energy, love, affection, and money (DON'T JUDGE ME) and well yea hopefully I'll be able to log some hours on tomorrow (2016/06/26) and be able to Kill you, Slay you, or Ban you, cause that's just the kinda guy I am 

If you want to know anything feel free to ask, I don't bite much (or do I) 

Smooches to all ya'll beautiful people

Bouncing

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheKingOfPyros - Edit Reason: I like the line it will appear

You can't kill a fly because you're bad :lenny:

Anyway, when will be your marriage?

And am I invited?

Edited by TheKingOfPyros
I like the line it will appear

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

1 minute ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

You can't kill a fly because you're bad :lenny:

Bitch they kill themselves cause they know they cannot compare to my baddieness

2 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Anyway, when will be your marriage?

August 12 2017

Achievements

Just now, Bouncing said:

Bitch they kill themselves cause they know they cannot compare to my baddieness

August 12 2017

Can I mass rdm while you are out?

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

Just now, Bae said:

The last time I recalled, the only staff moosi removed wasn't you. 

But nice colorful intro

it was my first time playing with colors and it was alot more work than I though it would be

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bae said:

The last time I recalled, the only staff moosi removed wasn't you. 

But nice colorful intro

If I'm not mistaken the only staff he removed was me after I resigned 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

41 minutes ago, Bouncing said:

it was my first time playing with colors and it was alot more work than I though it would be

Lol, you can always use the generator. It's faster that way :P

41 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

If I'm not mistaken the only staff he removed was me after I resigned 

No, there was another person. But I can't really say it unless it's okay to say it. Since afterall "admin section is kept only in admin section". 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

Lol, you can always use the generator. It's faster that way :P

No, there was another person. But I can't really say it unless it's okay to say it. Since afterall "admin section is kept only in admin section". 

THERE'S A GENERATOR?!?!?!?!? though if I knew the keyboard commands for the color it would not be as bad or as slow but its all stuff ill learn later i guess lol

an im not to worried as long as its not me lol

Achievements

11 minutes ago, Bouncing said:

THERE'S A GENERATOR?!?!?!?!? though if I knew the keyboard commands for the color it would not be as bad or as slow but its all stuff ill learn later i guess lol

an im not to worried as long as its not me lol

Well, I use different bbcodes that this forum doesn't support. xD

Well, I meant like on google... generator.

Just search "color text generator" - I like using this one the most Text Color Fader Because you can choose any color presets or create your own.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Well, I use different bbcodes that this forum doesn't support. xD

Well, I meant like on google... generator.

Just search "color text generator" - I like using this one the most Text Color Fader Because you can choose any color presets or create your own.

I will keep this in mind, Im used to using word doc coding and the BIU work but im not ready to start trying the color coding just yet cause im not sure what the presets are and to learn that I would have to individualy work out the key combos to do that and blah im watching youtube and laying in bed and just not really feeling it at the moment lmao

Achievements

Just now, Major_Push said:

too long; didn't read.

it means: give me a summary.

So to recap you said too long; didn't read it for me 

THAT MAKES LESS SENSE 

and there is no real summery to be had for what I said lol its just random thoughts an shit thrown into a introduction 

Achievements

17 minutes ago, Bouncing said:

So to recap you said too long; didn't read it for me 

THAT MAKES LESS SENSE 

and there is no real summery to be had for what I said lol its just random thoughts an shit thrown into a introduction 

Well, tl;dr means too long; didn't read. When used as a phrase like tl;dr it for me, then it's me saying that I didn't read it and I want a shortened version.

People usually tl;dr their own post if it's very long. They just do:

tl;dr: [basic summary]

I think Roy's done it before.

"Be good people"

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

Well, tl;dr means too long; didn't read. When used as a phrase like tl;dr it for me, then it's me saying that I didn't read it and I want a shortened version.

People usually tl;dr their own post if it's very long. I think Roy's done it before.

well in the amount of time you've spent replying you could have read it, granted I did learn something today lol 

Achievements