EJ.

Suggestions on my Art?

I just want some suggestions xd.

It was my first time using Photoshop, and I have no clue how it works still .-.

Anyways, it didn't turn out the best quality-wise, but it had to be 300 pixel by 300 pixel for the contest I put it in.

I'm willing to take the hard criticism so lay it hard (but not so hard that'll make me cry :lenny:)

LET'S GO THIS IS LIT FAM.jpg

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

This is good. The most I can make is probaly some letters and a colored background. I've never put in the time to actually learn but this is very good.

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

I think it's not bad, but I would have chose a different color with the lettering to it didn't blend like that.

That's just my opinion.

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: extra comment

I'm not seeing anything that's obviously "wrong" with it, but I agree with Hannah about the colour: I can't put my finger on it, but something about it just doesn't work.  I think it's because the colour of the orange on their shirt doesn't match too well with the yellow-ish, but I can totally understand that it would look really weird if it was all the same colour (like a hole through their shirt).  Maybe I would suggest blending or dithering the colour of their shirt into the background (like a gentle glow), which would give a nice gradient at the interface.

The title doesn't stand out.  This is probably where colour does deserve to have a better contrast from the background.  Would it have worked out with the blue like the logo?  If not the entire lettering, then experiment with its outline.

The guy on the left looks like he's kicking the man in the center- maybe consider a different placement or swap the red cap guy with the pitcher?  Not a big deal, but could take away from the message of an impressive team if that's what you were meaning to project.

edit:

The above are simply suggestions or consideration.  I wouldn't necessarily call it criticism since I think the original work is pretty good overall.

Edited by Joshy
extra comment

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

I'm not seeing anything that's obviously "wrong" with it, but I agree with Hannah about the colour: I can't put my finger on it, but something about it just doesn't work.  I think it's because the colour of the orange on their shirt doesn't match too well with the yellow-ish, but I can totally understand that it would look really weird if it was all the same colour (like a hole through their shirt).  Maybe I would suggest blending or dithering the colour of their shirt into the background (like a gentle glow), which would give a nice gradient at the interface.

The title doesn't stand out.  This is probably where colour does deserve to have a better contrast from the background.  Would it have worked out with the blue like the logo?  If not the entire lettering, then experiment with its outline.

The guy on the left looks like he's kicking the man in the center- maybe consider a different placement or swap the red cap guy with the pitcher?  Not a big deal, but could take away from the message of an impressive team if that's what you were meaning to project.

edit:

The above are simply suggestions or consideration.  I wouldn't necessarily call it criticism since I think the original work is pretty good overall.

Thanks for the suggestions @Joshy! I definitely agree with the last part, mainly because I see it now as if they were all "back to back" in a way.

The title I can definitely work on. It was just for a silly little contest, and I realize now that the color looks weird.

Posted  Edited by EJ. - Edit Reason: test

Updated. Took your suggestions @Joshy.

*Hoping for better quality :)*

LET'S GO THIS IS LIT FAM2.jpg

Edited by EJ.
test

Just now, Joshy said:

Wow, that actually made a big difference (more than I had predicted).  I really like it now :) great work!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, EJ. said:

300 pixel by 300 pixel

try, like 800x800 or 1000x1000 for most high quality results 

-other than that; maybe use some of the pre-built filters like colour correction and such.

Capture.PNG.d354ba573674348ba4bea8292087255d.PNGCapture.PNG.ec70e5f769a8720b55ec520dacd47ea5.PNG

-a good way to have objects with the background removed look nice is to go over the edges with a soft eraser 

Capture.PNG.5aab185b1af0ad8afd78499ec48df415.PNG

76561198273175507.png