PurpleExod

PurpleExod's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by MrManslayerX

The hell is all the banter for on this admin app... Try to keep posts on an app relevant to the app, people.
Anyways. I've played with PurpleExod a decent amount, however, I don't exactly know enough about him to consider giving a +1 or -1 at this time, so I will remain neutral.
I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to my recommendations, so. Nothing personal. I haven't seen enough behavior or know enough about his mindset that would be directly indicative of how he'd behave and function as an admin. (There's plenty of nice and mature people out there, but not all of them make good admins. I know this from experience; remember folks, I was a manager and a division leader.)
I will, however, say that when I played with him, I enjoyed his presence, and he seemed to be a pretty good guy, followed rules, and acted mature.

Edited by MrManslayerX

Posted  Edited by Leks

tbh I thought I responded to this app already. (No hate pls) 

anyway, I'm going to give you a +1 for several reasons. (I know you wanted a green +1 but I'm on my phone nigga).

anyway... you're active, you know admins, you clearly know the rules, you seem to want to make the server a better place, and you're a really fun guy to play with. Also I thought I sponsored you.:roy:

Either way...

Good luck! :^)

edited by Leks: changed +1 color lol

Edited by Leks

Achievements

Hello @PurpleExod,
First of all, sorry for the time it took to give a final answer. Most of us had neutral feelings towards this application, but, you managed to prove yourself and you changed for the best.
Since your last application I've noticed a major improvement, and I hope to see you improve more as GFL's CS:GO Jailbreak newest Trial Administrator
Welcome to the team.

I will be sending a private message with all the important things you will need to know.

Thanks

yeah.gif