PurpleExod

PurpleExod's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by PurpleExod - Edit Reason: Steam ID incorrect

Name: PurpleExod

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92596629

Playtime: 145+ Hours

Admin Sponsors: @Worgee @King_Wailord

Why do you want to become admin?

I have played on this server for quite a while now, (Around 5-6 months) and I took a bit of a break, (6-7 weeks) during this time there havve been a lot of new players and old admins resigning and new ones replacing them, but there is still one problem, not that the admins are inactive, or unfair, but that there are almost none that don't play late at night (around 10PM Est) there are som exceptions with the EU ones but otherwise not to many play that late. Also, no admins play in the morning until around 8:30, 9:00AM, but than again no one else does. I usualy am on during these times. I feel I undersatnd rules alot better since my "break" which is something I struggled with a bit before it. 

Why should we accept you?

I feel that since my last application I have improved with communicating with new players and admins, I have matured and as I said before, understand rules better, I also have been getting into forums and how to use it. I am active and play in the morning and at night when most other admins are offlline or comping/playing other game. I have play for over 7 months and have gotten to know the vast majority of admins when I came back with a fresh start. For some reason all the new players start to come on late at night and I am the only (or one of the only) to help them, also people that havent read rules play at this time and no one can stop them without admins being on, and a player report woulldnt be very effective as they could just be playing on the server to ruin the experience, or come back with a changed name and no one know it is them (at least without checking, which they would only do if they are cheating at that moment, but they could easily just not cheat since admin is on.) I usually play for atleast 1 hour a day, if not I'm busy with school probably. These are the main reason I believe you should give me a second chance at admin.

Extra Info

If I ever am inactive due to school I will try to msg one of the admins that are on the server so they can tell anyone who needs to know.

Edited by PurpleExod
Steam ID incorrect

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Worgee - Edit Reason: Sponsor after a talk

First off, that's not your steam id, this is: STEAM_0:0:92596629, you find it using http://steamidfinder.com/

Second, your hours are currently 154.65 according to gametracker.

Third, Thank you so much for taking your time to make a nice application, however you don't have an admin sponsor added and therefore I'm concerned if you've read the requirements however I'm willing to sponsor you if you pm me and answer some questions :-)

Pros: 

You're a nice guy that know's most rules

You know most admins and you act rather mature for your age

Decent amount of hours

Cons:

Haven't seen any player reports from you

Not sure if you've tried to contact admins when someone bad has happened on server

Work on:

Make some reports/contact admins

+1 and sponsor confirmed

Feel free to PM me or speak with me in TS if you have any questions/answers

Edited by Worgee
Sponsor after a talk

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Flooooooooooooooooooooooof - Edit Reason: Updated response as of 6/22/17

Hey @PurpleExod, thanks for your interest in becoming admin!

Pros: 

-You have a decent amount of hours before your 'break'

-You have a decent amount of forum post

-Late night player

-Nice player

-Knows how to be CT/warden

-Knows the rules like his life depends on it

Cons:

As @Worgee stated, I haven't seen any player reports from you.

Uber nazi on CT.

Over all: I want to see some REAL reports, things that haven't been dealt with

Try to be more chill on CT, make it fun for the T's

My current answer is Neutral leaning towards a +1

Screenshot_34.png.f599acc2d90ead34d19812328b97b159.png

If you get trial and start to rape people I will fuck you up :roy:

Thanks

Edited by Flooooooooooooooooooooooof
Updated response as of 6/22/17

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Moose - Edit Reason: Chnaged opinion & added advice

+1 :thumbsup:

I've seen you play ct well, as from what I have seen, your knowledge of the rules is good. 

Only real thing holding me back is player reports. If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report them with a player report. If an admin is online and deals with the situation, i'd be fine if you still made a report specifying the player has been issued a punishment. 

Evidence can be recorded or as a picture. Please refer to the player report format and if you have any other questions, contact me, or another admin. 

Activity can always be worked on, just remain active and the hours will add up! 

Good luck :D

Get a player report done! Even if it has already been deslt with, it shows you have an understanding of the rules and demonstrates you know how replrts work. If it has been dealt with, just say so in the title and the given admin will confirm. 

Edited by Moose
Chnaged opinion & added advice

2 hours ago, Moose said:

I'm going to stay Neutral leaning to a +1. 

I've seen you play ct well, as from what I have seen, your knowledge of the rules is good. 

Only real thing holding me back is player reports. If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report them with a player report. If an admin is online and deals with the situation, i'd be fine if you still made a report specifying the player has been issued a punishment. 

Evidence can be recorded or as a picture. Please refer to the player report format and if you have any other questions, contact me, or another admin. 

Will do! Thank you for your review and if I see anyone breaking rules my screenshot button will be at the ready!

Achievements

Hey Purple,

I would recommend you join Teamspeak 3 instead. No one uses Discords Voice channels, in general. Teamspeak is where all admins usually roam at, it would be beneficial for everyone if you get to know them better. And maybe me. 

I am not giving my verdict yet.

yeah.gif

3 hours ago, Leks said:

Hey Purple,

I would recommend you join Teamspeak 3 instead. No one uses Discords Voice channels, in general. Teamspeak is where all admins usually roam at, it would be beneficial for everyone if you get to know them better. And maybe me. 

I am not giving my verdict yet.

I think I will just use both, seeing how some people use Discord, and others use TS. However TS will more than likely be my main. Thanks!

-Purple

Achievements

Changing my answer to a neutral.

Although I don't feel like I know you enough to give you a +1, I can't give you a -1; I like what I have been seeing. Keep it up.

Thanks 

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by PurpleExod - Edit Reason: :)
14 minutes ago, Gooose said:

+1 <3

Don't comment on it :) thx tho bb 

Edited by PurpleExod
:)

Achievements

45 minutes ago, Gooose said:

+1 <3

As purple said, it is only the servers staff and the applicant who's allowed to comment unless there's a bigger reason. But glad you like purple :-D

Nerd

Achievements

On 5/22/2017 at 1:25 PM, Moose said:

+1 :thumbsup:

Get a player report done! Even if it has already been deslt with, it shows you have an understanding of the rules and demonstrates you know how replrts work. If it has been dealt with, just say so in the title and the given admin will confirm. 

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Just going to let you know changed to a +1 (in mu above comment) 

i also stated the report can be dealt with. More info ^^^

Alright, I'll make sure to do so even if it's been dealt with. Thanks for the help on it btw! 

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Purple!

I am here to inform you that we are still looking at this application and that we haven't forgot about it.
Some applications take longer than others because of many variable factors.

Thanks,
Leks

yeah.gif

10 hours ago, Leks said:

Hello Purple!

I am here to inform you that we are still looking at this application and that we haven't forgot about it.
Some applications take longer than others because of many variable factors.

Thanks,
Leks

Oh yeah I know thy take time and I will wait as long as I need to. Not sute if @Worgee told you but I'm currently in Philadelphia visiting family, and will return this wednesday. 

Thanks for the update, 

Purple

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you enjoyed your stay with your relatives, I see you are back on the server.
Currently, I am still very neutral regarding your application but I assure you that you will receive the final answer shortly, therefore, I hope you keep on playing on Jailbreak like you have.
Despite all of this, I will leave a few things which I want to see in my admins - Don't be NAZI! People don't know how much it drives players off the server when they are being ruled by an authoritarian warden! Be lenient, don't punish T's unless its obvious they want to rebel and you will see how the population will start liking your ways of wardening! 
Good Luck!

yeah.gif

Okay purple, so you're going to get a plus 1 from me. I see you on a lot, you don't break the rules, and seem to know them extremely well. Being nazi on CT wouldn't make you a bad admin but it might bring down the population of the server, won't talk much about that though considering many others brought it up. Other than that, you are mature, nice, and I think you'd made a quality addition to the admin team.