kenny

Why was i permanently banned from teamspeak

I got banned on teamspeak once before and then its now permanent i saw that you get like 4 different punishments before you get perm ban i think i got banned because of personal reasons not because of rules being broken. 

Achievements

If I remember correctly, it was either @CrusTi or @Zebra that banned you. I may be wrong, but it's best to PM one of the director/CA/whomever. You can PM any of the director/ca/dl to check who it was and do an appeal from there.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

You was banned because you whispered to everyone using a soundboard which is against the rules. Not only that but I've already talked to the higher ups about what we're going to do with you and came to the conclusion that you will not be unbanned. This isnt the first ban you've had on teamspeak and this will certainly be the last. I suggest you pull yourself together and stop being immature then maybe you'll have the possibility of being unbanned.

Anyways i've answered your question going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Achievements

I would like to add to this, I was the one who banned you, zebra was the one who I had it changed to permanent ban. I don't have a bad impression of you but you have had other bans in the past along with warning points. It is clear that you are not learning from your actions, so the ban is justified.