Bae

Heaven Island Life

I'm giving away an extra copy of Heaven Island Life. It's not really a great game, but it can be fun in a way. 

How to Enter

All you have to tell me is one thing you really want in this entire universe. It can be from anything. 

What's the time limit or frame?

You have until the end of this Tuesday to participate. Since it's a horrible game with mixed ratings, I am going to only have it for a few days giveaway time. 

How are you today? This isn't part of the giveaway question, just wanting to know how everyone is.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Don't even know what this game is and tbh i don't want it atht much so... but I'm glad you want to know how everyone is.

I'm and fucking fantastic right now. Livin life and doin what I do. Y'know, life can be a bitch at times but if you look at it broadly its amazing what we can do in a lifetime. 

And the one thing I want in the universe is for everyone to have fun, at all times but be smart about it. You can do so many things if you put your mind to it. :D

Posted  Edited by Hannah

:kappa:

And a small loan of a million dollars 

Edited by Hannah

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ