Faex

Things need to be done

I was hoping this would be a protest post about how GFL is doing absolutely nothing but adding shitty mini divisons and not focusing on bigger problems

Yes let's add a server for COD 4 because everyone in gfl actually plays COD4 servers ever

but hey, that's a free admin slot for someone ya know

anyways bye lol

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

17 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I was hoping this would be a protest post about how GFL is doing absolutely nothing but adding shitty mini divisons and not focusing on bigger problems

Yes let's add a server for COD 4 because everyone in gfl actually plays COD4 servers ever

anyways bye lol

If only you knew and appreciated all we do for GFL but sadly you're blinded like many people.

P.S. I'm sorry you didn't get your emoticons you wanted.

Achievements

29 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I was hoping this would be a protest post about how GFL is doing absolutely nothing but adding shitty mini divisons

Then why would I post it in member activity :lenny:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

28 minutes ago, Finnick said:

anyways bye lol

COD4 has been something quite a few people have wanted for a long time. I've been playing it, Arii, Bigtime, Domps, Sasha, Roy, and quite a few others have been playing it. 

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

Just now, Happytree said:

COD4 has been something quite a few people have wanted for a long time. I've been playing it, Arii, Bigtime, Domps, Sasha, Roy, and quite a few others have been playing it. 

I haven't seen one person on it for the last few days, but I guess that might be time difference

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

14 minutes ago, RickGrimesTM said:

If only you knew and appreciated all we do for GFL but sadly you're blinded like many people.

Like the things you "done" for the gmod division that nobody wanted? Senior admin? Changing things in servers? Really? The DLs in gmod even told me they dont appreciate your actions in it and nobody else does lol. CoD4 is what roy and his friends wanted so big whoop.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

I haven't seen one person on it for the last few days, but I guess that might be time difference

?????? It was launched like 3 days ago. We switched it over to FFA and there was 20+ players over the span of about 3 hours. No idea what you're talking about. I'm currently on it.

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 

1 minute ago, Happytree said:

?????? It was launched like 3 days ago. We switched it over to FFA and there was 20+ players over the span of about 3 hours. No idea what you're talking about. I'm currently on it.

I looked at the gametracker and saw 0 

Idk what to say other than that mayn

Achievements

D: Please no drama on my Buddhist Lan Party guys

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Just now, Finnick said:

I looked at the gametracker and saw 0 

Idk what to say other than that mayn

Gametracker has had a lot of issues like that in the past. It's not that reliable.

:locked:

To prevent further unnecessary drama

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements