rapperdan

How the forum order should be.

I didn't make much change, but I personally think that switching between TA and dL is a respectable decision, just my personal opinion.

Screenshot_135.png.aae9245993dcf3075eb526a38d8eb592.png

You see, each of these roles that I boxed in red have impact on all of those under it, you see the word Director explains itself, he directs, manages, and analyzes the status of overall server performance, not each unique server, but the mass, and he has the highest impact of all, the wrong decision of picking a corrupt Division Leader can mess GFL entirely, or atleast a division.

Technical Administrators are the same case, a TA is all over GFL, he can be given a certain division to take over, but a TA literally controls the connectivity of all GFL servers if he is assigned to all, he can be the reason GFL is linked to itself entirely, and so he deserves to be high up.

A lot of you might disagree but Community Advisor is way far from being down below, it has to be there, and it is, and it will always be as in my personal opinion, these people coordinate GFL, and make it the way it is, if you think that a CA is immature or acts so, you're completely wrong, they are supposed to, kind of, act like that, they're supposed to act fun, they manage events and additions in GFL, and so they are supposed to be there, because a good CA can lead into the population of GFL, just by making a simple decision, yet complicated one, they deserve to be global admin because they dedicate so much time into GFL, and so they're always available for the community, they don't represent higher ups, they represent us, the community.

I highly respect this rank and it's definitely one of the most respected in GFL, It is a very stressful position, a Division Leader is supposed to get servers to work, and unlike Server Managers he holds the weight of not just one server, but the entire division, which can be composed of multiple ones, their way of working is similar to how a Director works except it's in a smaller sector, why I put dL under CA is because a CA affects GFL as awhole, while the failure of a Division can be a disaster, or simply just another failure that barely affects anything, a CA's impact is way larger, as it can affect entire divisions, a bad decision can lead to players leaving for another community, and a good decision can lead to GFL going boom on player numbers.

I'm not going over the other ranks as they're obvious to most of us, it's just that I feel that CA should be above Division Leader, it even goes well since a dL belongs in Server Management, he doesn't exactly "manage" but he's responsible for those who manage servers, while CA's don't have much responsibility from these kinds of stuff, they do have overall impact on GFL as a community, an entire community. 

The way I seperated these ranks is fairly simple.

Red - Higher ups, these are GFL leaders, and they are the ones to decide it's path.

Orange - Server Management, admins do belong in there, since they do have impact on servers.

Yellow - Auxiliary teams, just like @Shuruia called them, these do belong there.

Pink - Community, these are just players, these make GFL what it is.

And then there's obviously the minority like dan and johaw.

Achievements